Project Engineer - Cyber Security (Expert Level)
Job no: 500840
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
To ensure that our products, processes and people are prepared for emerging cyber security risks. Working with our development engineers and suppliers you’ll lead our vehicle cyber security strategy and the processes required to deliver it.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Create and communicate the company’s cyber security strategy for future products.
- Recommend and implement appropriate cyber security standards and processes
- Act as a central source of knowledge on vehicle cyber security topics, and collaborate with the wider business to support meeting relevant cyber security legislation and regulations
- Own and maintain vehicle Cybersecurity requirements specifications
- Cascade requirements and monitor delivery across multiple commodity areas
- Lead the technical assessment of the impact of cyber security on components and negotiate solutions with system owners
- Support technical suppliers who are delivering security related features to ensure compliant and timely delivery
- Actively participate in the application of cyber security best practices to product development projects and programs
- Assess future products for risks, develop mitigation plans, and support the implementation of these plans.
- Provide Functional Safety engineering support where required
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of vehicle cyber security
- Proven project delivery experience
- Familiarity with automotive network architecture, modules, and protocols (CAN etc.)
- Familiarity with Secure Coding practices, processes and methods
- Experience with complex embedded systems (HW, SW and various operating systems)
- Systems engineering experience
- Functional Safety experience
- Penetration testing and tools experience
- Ability to develop and maintain technical documentation as required
- Access to Mercedes and FCA car lease scheme.
- Private Medical Cover - Single cover, Family cover at an additional cost.
- Health Shield Cash Plan.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Company Performance Bonus Scheme.
- Discount on our lease schemes with variety manufactures
- Company pension scheme - Initial 3% company contributions rising (after two years' service) to double-matched company contributions of up to 12%.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend