Head of Commercial After Sales
Job no: 509475
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
Our Head of Commercial After Sales is responsible for the providing the programmes and initiatives that drives customer satisfaction & retention, whilst managing the growth in revenue & reputation for the Aston Martin brand
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Delivery of Global After Sales strategic roadmap, supporting transition and engagement with stakeholders including the following key areas of scope:
- Delivery of annual parts and accessories revenue and profit targets, enabled by oversight of global data reporting system, using insights and knowledge to improve performance via the dealer network
- Responsible for delivering after sales CSI performance at target level, including managing network processes, and driving excellence in service, repair and warranty events.
- Product management of all after sales parts, accessories and services. Creating new marketing plans to drive engagement, & developing commercial roadmaps with the Regional teams to increase retention & lifetime value
- Mapping and defining the end-to-end customer experience aligned to AML's ultra-luxury position in the market, embedding the new digital journey from configurator to off-car app, the emergence of Electrification in the product range and lifetime brand relationship.
- Responsibility for the activity and output of the Global After Sales team enabling data driven decisions, dashboard reporting and analysis for central decision making and regional reviews
- Lead regional performance review process in service & parts activities including monthly & quarterly reviews
- Management of cross-functional alignment and supporting after sales relevant workstreams
- Development & oversight of new digital off-car environment, including connected car functionality to customers, & data mining opportunities for AML
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong commercial knowledge and luxury automotive experience, with deep knowledge of the after sales environment
- Excellent understanding of the ultra-luxury customer journey
- Proven experience in leading and building effective teams across geographies & cultures
- Project delivery skills with strong ability to think strategically in a collaborative, but autonomous environment
- Proficiency with business data and performance metrics to manage tactical & strategic objectives
- High caliber interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Comprehensive experience working in an automotive commercial function and understanding of business processes
- Demonstrates behaviours of our core values: Unity, Trust, Openness, Ownership & Courage
- Organized, proactive & able to work with high levels of autonomy
- Data manipulation and presentation skills
- PC literate with experience in proprietary BI/ERP systems
- Excellent knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage complex business relationships
- An interest in luxury industry trends and the transformation of automotive
Belong at Aston Martin
We understand that the incredible beauty, craft and art that defines an Aston Martin comes from the inclusion of our amazing people.
We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. We celebrate diversity and are seeking applicants who can bring something different. Please speak to us if there is anything you need to support making an application with us.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend