Quality Business Intelligence Analyst
Job no: 509247
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
To provide Business Intelligence support for Quality departments by creating new reports for evaluating metrics and KPIs that govern Quality businesses. Maintenance of existing / creation of new reports on DOMO / BIRST (Business Intelligence Platform) and Excel SQL/VBA Spreadsheets. In line with the development & implementation of a new company wide ERP system (developed by an external partner), the applicant will play a key role in ensuring the system is fit for purpose from a Business Intelligence point of view and become a key user within Quality.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Divisional Point of contact for Quality Business Intelligence, supporting departments with data to help them make informed decisions
- Translate business needs into visualisations using the appropriate business intelligence tools
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analysis
- Maintenance of reports
- Key stakeholder in development and rollout of new ERP system for Quality
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven experience of creating reports/dashboards with BI technologies (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI)
- Advanced Excel skills including SQL & VBA
- Data validation and cleansing using ETL tools
- Development experience
- The ability to self-manage and work under pressure to deliver and thrive in an ever changing and dynamic environment
- Familiar with communicating with stakeholders to understand requirements
- Knowledge on data modelling and data warehouse methodologies
- Working in a data science driven environment
- Experience working in DOMO
- Experience working in Birst (Ln)
- Understanding of automotive Quality processes, tools and methodologies
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field experience
- SQL and Excel literacy – you’ll be a regular and proficient user of SQL and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with teams of various sizes from all areas of the business to deliver the objectives of the department
- Must have excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Passion for all things Data, BI and Reporting.
Belong at Aston Martin
We understand that the incredible beauty, craft and art that defines an Aston Martin comes from the inclusion of our amazing people.
We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. We celebrate diversity and are seeking applicants who can bring something different. Please speak to us if there is anything you need to support making an application with us.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend