Senior Finance Analyst - FIN015
Job no: 498955
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
To provide first class finance business partnering for the Material Planning, Logistics and Procurement divisions at Aston Martin Lagonda.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Producing timely reporting for the budget holders which is accurate, clear, meaningful and insightful.
- Forecasting and budgeting across all areas involved with Inventory, pulling together insightful working capital reports for the most senior stakeholders across the business.
- Leading the budgeting and forecasting across the divisions, robustly challenging and providing advocacy for additional spend where necessary.
- Adding value to the Division by developing meaningful KPIs that concisely measure the performance of the departments.
- Ensuring that external stakeholders involved with the Division are robustly challenged, financial information analysed and any over spend scrutinised and controlled.
Qualification & Experience:
- Professional financial qualification, or working towards, CIMA, ACA, ACCA.
- Good to excellent excel skills.
- Experience of the automotive industry is desirable.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Interpersonal skills to develop trusting relationships across the Division.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Ability to manage time wisely and produce under pressure.
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience.
- Access to Mercedes car lease scheme.
- Private Medical Cover - Single cover, Family cover at an additional cost.
- Health Shield Cash Plan.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Individual Performance Bonus (IPB).
- Discount on our lease schemes with variety manufactures
- Company pension scheme - Initial 3% company contributions rising (after two years' service) to double-matched company contributions of up to 12%.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
We are continuing to drive the delivery of our 2nd Century Plan across our entire business, helped by record sales, a new state of the art site and the strongest model line-up in our history, however without our people all this would count for nothing. If the above sounds like you, and you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career by becoming part of the Aston Martin Lagonda family, helping us to create and deliver the most beautiful & accomplished automotive art in the world, then we would love to hear from you.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend