Assistant Finance Analyst - Special Projects - QAO194
Job no: 498691
Work type: Full Time - Fixed Term Contract
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
To support all aspects of financial control and reporting for AML Special Projects. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who is capable and comfortable when working in a cross-functional project environment.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Review of engineering change costs and other expenditure requests to confirm alignment with project budgets.
- Accurate update and accounting of cost changes in project trackers/documents.
- Support of resource planning, review and analysis.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to identify key financial risks or issues.
- Support of cost centre control (including monthly accounting and forecasting analysis).
- Assistance with preparation and posting of monthly accruals / pre-payments.
- Delegated responsibility for Product Creation Finance Analyst when required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates should have a proven track record of a broad financial and interpersonal skill set with strong communication skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Strong excel and other desktop skills.
- Cognos (IBM) experience desirable.
- High Performance Automotive experiences preferable.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Previous experience within a financial Product Creation function preferable.
- Studying towards AAT/other professional accounting qualification, or competency through experience.
- 18-Month fixed term contract.
- Competitive salary
- Discount on our lease scheme for PSA Vehicles.
- Private Medical Cover - Single Cover, Family cover at an additional cost
- Health Shield Cash Plan.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Holiday Bonus - £500 paid annually (pro-rata, dependent on length of service)
- Service Days - One service day for each 5 years of service up to a maximum of 5 service days
- Company pension scheme - Initial 3% company contributions rising (after two years' service) to double-matched company contributions of up to 12%.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
We are continuing to drive the delivery of our 2nd Century Plan across our entire business, helped by record sales, a new state of the art site nearing completion and the strongest model line-up in our history, however without our people all this would count for nothing. If the above sounds like you, and you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career by becoming part of the Aston Martin Lagonda family, helping us to create and deliver the most beautiful & accomplished automotive art in the world, then we would love to hear from you.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend