Job no: 510468
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
For over 110 years Aston Martin has made the most exquisitely addictive performance sports cars.
But no one builds an Aston Martin on their own. Behind these legends and landmarks are hundreds of dreamers, darers and doers who make extraordinary happen, every single day. That’s why the name of everyone who has ever worn our famous wings is inscribed on the wall of our factory.
As we embark on an exciting new era for the business, we need the very best people to write their own chapter on our journey to become the world’s most desirable ultra-luxury British performance brand.
As Partnership Consultant you will be the first point of contact for your partners. You will be instrumental in driving forward Aston Martin partnerships through delivery of key objectives and working cross functionally on collaborative projects and launches. You will be responsible for all day-to-day administration in order to fulfill contractual obligations and ensuring that reporting, invoicing and database management are completed in a timely manner. You will work internally to promote your partners through regular updates to Marcomms, Regions and Dealers through presentations and communications channels.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cultivate and maintain strong working relationships with key partner managers and internal stakeholders up to director level
- Manage from inception through to launch of new partnership projects including all relevant approvals from internal stakeholders
- Manage design relationships including defining the brief, approval process and project cadence for the creative direction partner design projects should take
- Co-ordinate with legal and finance teams on the drafting of such agreements ensuring the business plan meets strategic objectives
- Ensure that the cost to service of any agreement is kept within pre-defined targets and this is accurately reported on
- Maintain and manage a record of partner meetings including the distribution of meeting outputs and required actions to ensure projects remain on time
- Maintain partnership decks in order to present to key internal stakeholders when required
- Manage royalty tracking and invoicing, as well as updating budgets on a monthly and quarterly basis
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working for a rights holder – e.g. automotive brand, sporting federation or team
- Have experience and a sound grasp of partnership and sponsorship contracts and financial management
- Experience working cross functionally with other teams to deliver successful launches
- Communication – Ability to bring people on a journey
- Credibility – Able to engage with senior level execs and CEOs
- Presentations – Able to write presentations and present them
- IT skills – E-mail, Word, Powerpoint, Excel & an understanding of social media platforms
- Team player - “Can-do”, “anything is possible” approach
- Organised and disciplined
- Creative thinking to solve problems
- Personable and able to build relationships easily with clients and internal stakeholders
- Confident in leading meetings and speaking in public
- Comfortable in negotiation
- Commercially focused
Belong at Aston Martin
We understand that the incredible beauty, craft and art that defines an Aston Martin comes from the inclusion of our amazing people.
We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. We celebrate diversity and are seeking applicants who can bring something different. Please speak to us if there is anything you need to support making an application with us.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend