Job no: 510440
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
For over 110 years Aston Martin has made the most exquisitely addictive performance sports cars.
But no one builds an Aston Martin on their own. Behind these legends and landmarks are hundreds of dreamers, darers and doers who make extraordinary happen, every single day. That’s why the name of everyone who has ever worn our famous wings is inscribed on the wall of our factory.
As we embark on an exciting new era for the business, we need the very best people to write their own chapter on our journey to become the world’s most desirable ultra-luxury British performance brand.
To commission engine dynos, powertrain dynos and development vehicles and to define standard processes and setups for testing facilities.
To flash/code/debug all PT components.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define, lead and manage activity within the powertrain department on all activities with regards to dyno setups
- Manage several suppliers and external partners to setup and commission rigs
- Collect necessary information for the connectivity of different components from different departments.
- Define standards and requirements across dynos at different suppliers
- Be the point of contact for debugging and setting up rigs
- Represent the company externally regarding dyno commissioning activities and supplier visits.
- Dyno-kit setup incl cyber security of all dynos independent from supplier/country
- Support and develop restbus solutions
- 1st level debugging of all PT components
- Flashing/Coding of all PT components
- Prototype vehicle commissioning
- Guide, direct and train to develop other team members.
Qualification & Experience:
- Significant experience within the field of PT/dyno commissioning with direct experience of working with PT components.
- Recent direct experience of working with different powertrain components including Hybrid & BEV vehicles.
- Educated to Degree level Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Member of the IMechE or similarly recognised international institution.
- Strong communicator with experience working across multiple disciplines.
Belong at Aston Martin
We understand that the incredible beauty, craft and art that defines an Aston Martin comes from the inclusion of our amazing people.
We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. We celebrate diversity and are seeking applicants who can bring something different. Please speak to us if there is anything you need to support making an application with us.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend