Sales and Operations Planning Analyst
Job no: 509833
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Categories: Supply Chain
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
The Supply Chain Planning team is responsible for creating robust, capacity assured, deliverable production plan to optimise the flow of material and car production whilst meeting business needs (cost, throughput, customer service) and managing risks.
The Sales & Operations Planning Analyst is responsible for working on the S&OP process to drive planning KPIs and documentation. Support the S&OP process through the timely generation and accurate analysis of information, KPIs and other required analysis.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitating of the S&OP by generating necessary S&OP slides, information and KPIs.
- Working with stakeholders (production, commercial, finance) to gather data, ensure data integrity.
- Run S&OP scenarios to identify business planning options and help manage risk and opportunities.
- Root cause analysis on KPI performance and reasons for any negative KPI performance.
- Timely and accurate generation of department KPIs and dashboards, in particular those focused on planning performance.
- Presentation and analysis of information to support planning process.
- Stand in for S&OP planner during absence and holiday.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience participating in the S&OP process, and aware of the benefits it brings to the organisation.
- Supply planning, production planning or demand planning experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience using root cause problem solving techniques.
- Experience of data analysis. The ability to create & use business intelligence tools such as Power BI / SSRS / Domo / Birst including writing SQL queries would be preferable.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools such as Excel or Tableau.
- Data management experience.
- An awareness of Production Systems / Lean Manufacturing would be an advantage.
- Organised, Analytical.
- Experience in managing large data sets.
- Ability to communicate.
Belong at Aston Martin!
We understand that the incredible beauty, craft, and art that defines an Aston Martin comes from the inclusion of our amazing people.
We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation, and beliefs. We celebrate diversity and are seeking applicants who can bring something different. Please speak to us if there is anything you need to support making an application with us.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend