Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
To develop, construct and manage the full APAC VIP and Special Sales customer experience to maximize client value and satisfaction, while increasing dealer and corporate profitability. This will be supported by managing the complete reimagination and construction of the existing APAC Tokyo Brand Center, providing the pinnacle of global Aston Martin personalization technology and experience, crafted to all of our clients and fans, all with the aim of further raising brand position, awareness, and qualified prospect count.
• Regional Office
• Q & Special Project Sales
• Global Events
• Product Marketing
• Take To Market
• Senior Leadership Team
• AM Dealer Network
• UHNW Customers
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
Special Project Sales
• Drive Special Project Sales in region to achieve the regional deposit and wholesale/retail task
• Manage dealer performance in partnership with regional team
• Liaise directly with UHNW customers, secure commitment to orders
• Ensure CRM (Synergy) records are kept up to date both centrally and via dealer input
• Write and issue Direct Sales contracts
• Secure deposit and final balance payments as required & in keeping with AML payment terms
• Support in specifying Direct Sales Contract specials
• Provide support to dealer network in sales activity & conducting spec appointments
• Provide latest market intelligence and voice-of-the-customer feedback to central teams
• Develop a regional Take to Market plan for Special Projects in partnership with regional team
• Support central Special Projects Sales team with communication strategy
• Manage ongoing communication with Special Project Sales customers during TTM process and post-sale
• Represent Special Project Sales at events in region and support as required
Q by Aston Martin
• Act as regional representative for Q team
• Promote Q by Aston Martin commissioning service in region to dealers & customers
• Deliver regional Q by Aston Martin financial objectives
• Assist dealer network in managing Q enquiries and liaise with central team to ensure smooth processing
• Act as main point of contact for dealers and customers through Q Commission process
• Keep dealer network informed of new Q projects and initiatives
• Work with regional marketing team to promote Q in region
Brand Center Management
• Develop, manage, promote and grow the Aston Martin Brand Center (BC) in APAC (Tokyo).
• Work with Gaydon Team and local architect to develop and manage the build plan for the APAC Brand Center renewal
• Be an integral part of the initial set up and re-opening of the BC, including the selection and training of all staffing, the definition of all policies, operations, and procedures needed to run the BC.
• Attract, recruit, and develop & retain the best talent (through networking and scouting)
• Motivate and support sales staff: develop monthly individual goals and provide them with necessary tools and assistance to achieve these results
• Oversee day to day operation of the BC
• Work with management to define the ultimate customer experience in the BC
• Implementing company BC strategies and obtaining results as planned
• Develop a Play Book (Guidelines) for the BC for all kind of back of the house and front of the house situations.
• Develop an edited version of the play book to be used by the dealer network
• Drive and maximize sales performance, inspire, and motivate the BC team
• Foster a strong culture of individualized and VIP sales to enhance Special and Q performance
• Ensure that the BC attracts prospects & customers and fully supports AML’s ultra-luxury brand positioning and sales performance
• Foster a customer-centric mindset in the store team and develop and maintain solid customer relationships
• Represent AML personally and guarantee an excellent brand and retail experience and the highest level of service –both through managing the BC team and being and active presence on the floor
• Reach out daily to HNWIs, car collectors & opinion leaders –identifying opportunities and building a loyal AML community via the BC
• Organize, stage & attend local AML events, including partnership with AML brand partners and influencers
• Partner with AML’s dealers to ensure expectation-exceeding customer experiences when dealer services are needed
• Meet the BC-operating budget
• Assure all administration, reporting and financial management is of the highest quality
• Propose new PR activities with local press, charity, and special events to APAC Marcom Team
• Assistance in development of local marketing strategies
• Maintaining the store’s appearance to the level of company standards, including visual displays, as specified by Visual Guidelines
• Develop a personal relationship with all dealers and motivate them to send their clients to our BC for additional and unique spec experience.
• Raise the average per car Q content of vehicles configurated at the BC to TBD rates
Qualifications & Experience
• Experience gained within a commercial/sales/marketing environment, ideally with customer facing experience
• Experience in developing or running an ultra luxury company’s Brand Center / personalization program
• Experience of management experience in ultra-luxury retail or hospitality
• Passion for and knowledge of ultra-luxury and performance automobiles
• Excellent customer relations skills, strong customer service mindset and natural ability to delight luxury customers
• Charismatic, influential, able to connect with HNWI clients, confident, enthusiastic, and positive, mature and assertive, global mindset
• Ability to motivate & engage people and to manage with attention to detail, ability to manage time and prioritize work
• Demonstrable goal orientation and proven performance history
• Outstanding organizational & problem-solving skills
• Digitally fluent
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written), creativity, resourcefulness with a strong customer service orientation.
• Fluently spoken English mandatory. Other languages highly desirable
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers, dealers and VIP’s.
• Must be able to make educated and informed decisions; prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously; follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures and conflicting priorities.
• Proficiency is required in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, to perform the varied duties of this position; Internet Explorer, Windows Explorer
Belong at Aston Martin
We understand that the incredible beauty, craft and art that defines an Aston Martin comes from the inclusion of our amazing people.
We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. We celebrate diversity and are seeking applicants who can bring something different. Please speak to us if there is anything you need to support making an application with us.