Certification Project Manager
Job no: 509630
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Categories: Vehicle Engineering
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
To manage the delivery of global certification projects, ensuring robust planning and compliance of our models
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- The ability to build rapport, trust and respectful relationships across multiple departments, to ensure certification requirements are both provided, delivered and challenges are understood in an open way.
- To lead the certification planning and project management of certification of specific model lines to an agreed timescale and process
- Ensure timings of new legislation are understood, compliance strategy planned and impact on AML business communicated
- Provide L&C engineers with detailed information on project content and plans to assist in programme document creation and homologation delivery
- Represents Certification in relevant business forums related to Project delivery and status
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in a cross-functional programme management role
- Experience of certification requirements and procedures
- Experience presenting using a range of delivery techniques to peer and senior level
- Experience within the automotive industry
- Experience of vehicle certification
- Handling and monitoring of multiple parallel budgets
- Understanding of certification timing and financial impacts
- Degree (or equivalent) in a technical or business discipline.
- Logical and analytical thinking with the ability to explain and/or simplify complex technical information and compliance strategies.
- The ability to influence people in decisions
- Team player becoming a role model for best practice in the organisation
- Fully fluent in spoken and written English and confident communicator with the ability to clearly and accurately present information to all levels of the company.
- Competent user of MS Office applications and the ability to learn and operate company specific IT systems.
- An individual who acts with a customer centric mindset, is easy to do business with, seeks customer insight and feedback, uses data to inform customer focused decision
- An individual who is results driven, demonstrates, tenacity, drive and perseverance, with the ability to deliver in a complex, highly demanding environment, whilst acting with integrity and honesty
- An individual who enables speed in decision making through establishing alignment, clarity, appropriate resources and sense of urgency whilst bringing others along
- An individual who has commercial acumen to understand the financial impact of business decisions and timing implications
- Effective and thorough planning, co-ordination and organizational skills.
Belong at Aston Martin
We understand that the incredible beauty, craft and art that defines an Aston Martin comes from the inclusion of our amazing people.
We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. We celebrate diversity and are seeking applicants who can bring something different. Please speak to us if there is anything you need to support making an application with us.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend