Expression of Interest - Profiler
Job no: 499010
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: St. Athan, South Wales
A career at Aston Martin means joining one of the world's most respected luxury automotive brands. With this opportunity available now, you have the chance to join us in a truly special working environment that is fast-paced, rewarding and dynamic.
Assembly of parts ensuring that the gap & flush on the body is correct prior to buy off, and no damage occurs.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- To fit and check all panels profiles to ensure they are to correct AML specification. Any anomalies to be rectified.
- Measure each vehicle using a data myte gauge
- Record the measurements on the specification charts
- The post holder will undertake other duties as may be required to achieve the company’s objectives, commensurate with the grading of the post.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous panel fit experience.
- Ability to use gap gun, desirable.
- Manual dexterity
- High quality focus
- Computer literate to basic level.
- Able to communicate to groups of people.
- Willing to support/work in other areas as may be necessary.
- Flexibility to work shifts and overtime to suit business needs.
- Able to train others on process and job role requirements.
- Salary Circa - £28,000
- Private Medical Cover - Single Cover, Family cover at an additional cost
- Health Shield Cash Plan.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Holiday Bonus - £500 paid annually (pro-rata, dependent on length of service)
- Service Days - One service day for each 5 years of service up to a maximum of 5 service days
- Company pension scheme - Initial 3% company contributions rising (after two years' service) to double-matched company contributions of up to 12%.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
How to apply
We are continuing to drive the delivery of our 2nd Century Plan across our entire business, helped by record sales in 2018, a new state of the art site nearing completion and the strongest model line-up in our history, however without our people all this would count for nothing. If the above sounds like you, and you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career by becoming part of the Aston Martin family, helping us to create and deliver the most beautiful & accomplished automotive art in the world, then we would love to hear from you.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier should we receive sufficient applications.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend