Expression of interest - Trim & Final Production Technician (C grade)
Job no: 498846
Work type: Expression Of Interest
Location: St. Athan, South Wales
The love of beautiful is what drives Aston Martin - to be uncompromising in crafting cars that are truly beautiful
No matter your role in the company – whether you work in design, engineering, HR or manufacturing – our single, shared purpose, each day and in every corner of Aston Martin, is to create ‘beautiful
We are excited to announce we are now taking Expressions of Interest for those people wishing to join our newest site, St Athan in South Wales where we will be building our first ever SUV.
Trim and Final are the team responsible for preparing, building, trimming and fitting the soft trim components of the vehicle.
Our Build Technicians require the following skills and experience:
Qualifications & Experience:
- Working knowledge of vehicle assembly advantageous
- Manual dexterity, mechanical/quality aptitude.
- Computer literate advantageous
- Successful candidates will be required to support/work in other areas as may be necessary.
- Able to train others on process and job role requirements
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Carry out work in line with the process and Standards required using the EASE system.
- Ensure work is conducted to the required quality VIS Standards.
- Adhere to risk assessment and H&S regulations
- Ensure work is completed within cycle time
- Support quality, productivity and process improvement initiatives.
- Store controlled substances/components into correct track side location.
- Adhere to company housekeeping policy.
- Contributory pension scheme – 3% matched for years 1&2, rising to double matched contributions at year 3 up to a maximum of 12%
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays
- Private health insurance – single cover (permanent employees)
- Private dental plan – single cover (permanent employees)
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners
Hours of Work:
These positions are due to commence in April / May 2020
This team will be working a 39 hour, 4 day week. Monday to Thursday; 06:30-16:45.
How to apply:
Please complete in full the online application and submit your current CV for review. Qualifying applicants will then be contacted by phone and if eligible invited to attend an Assessment Centre at the St Athan facility.
We are continuing to drive the delivery of our 2nd Century Plan across our entire business, helped by record sales in 2018, a new state of the art site nearing completion and the strongest model line-up in our history, however without our people all this would count for nothing. If the above sounds like you, and you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your career by becoming part of the Aston Martin family, helping us to create and deliver the most beautiful & accomplished automotive art in the world, then we would love to hear from you.
AML ST ATHAN IS PROUDLY A SMOKE FREE SITE
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend