Containment Administrator - LAS016
Job no: 498789
Work type: Full Time - Fixed Term Contract
Location: St. Athan, South Wales
Categories: Launch (Graduate), Manufacturing, Purchasing
A career at Aston Martin means joining one of the world's most respected luxury automotive brands. With this opportunity available now, you have the chance to join us in a truly special working environment that is fast-paced, rewarding and dynamic.
The Launch team are responsible for ensuring the flawless introduction of a new product on to the production line. Liaising across all areas of the business this position is responsible for bringing all stakeholders together to deliver key project milestones and ultimately, the delivery of a new Aston Martin.
To coordinate containments raised through the build process, ensure progression through the build board and ECMS to protect trial build DPV
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS A FIXED TERM CONTRACT - that will last for 6 months initially.
- Run eCMS downloads to create build tracker and coordinate progression of build issues
- Attend daily build wash ups including virtual builds
- Progress build issue sheets to ‘contained’ and approved
- Follow up with containment owners to ensure effective containments are applied to the vehicles & ensure accurate vehicle containment history is maintained through all build phases
- Raise eCMS concerns from daily build wash up meetings following build issue sheet reviews as required for relevant programmes ensuring all necessary supporting information is present and accurate.
- Ensure eCMS is progressed in a timely manner from Red to Yellow (contained)
- Create and update containment progression metrics to feed into daily start-ups, launch control meetings, OK to Build and other forums as required
- Review the overall programme eCMS status and support the programme team in progressing concerns for non-PD issues
- Review the Green concern status and drive validators to approve to White by the target dates agreed
- Support the development of the build issue and concern management processes to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness, standardising learning into Work Instructions with agreement of all production sites
The post holder will undertake other duties as required to achieve the Company’s objectives, commensurate with the grading of the post.
Experience & Qualifications
- Understanding of systems and controls
- Computer literacy - Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Word
- Communication and presentation skills.
How to apply
There really has never been a better time to join Aston Martin Lagonda, with strong financial results, a significant growth plan in place, a new site nearing completion and arguably the strongest model line up in the Company’s history, so if you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career and become part of the AML family apply today for consideration
Please click on the 'apply now' button to submit your application.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier should we receive sufficient applications.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend