Function Owner - Predictive Maintenance
Job no: 509876
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
Being responsible to specify, track implementation, verify and certify the predictive maintenance functionality to agreed cost, timing and quality targets.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Specify the technical solution of the predictive maintenance feature
- Plan the implementation will all involved parties to agreed milestones
- Track implementation progress
- Integrate and test the feature together with a specialized team
- Define the usage processes with all stakeholders
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven record of delivering connected car functionalities
- Proven knowledge of data extraction, compression, algorithm development and data mining and evaluation.
- Experience of leading a cross functional system development including complex issue resolution
- Extensive knowledge of automotive development systems e.g. specification, releasing, concerns, containments, gateways and sign off documentation.
- Supplier management experience.
- requirements writing including use of SW tools such as Polarion, Doors, Jira etc.)
- Knowledge of CAN tools to diagnose vehicle behaviour and faults.
- Project Management skills and tools
- Data lake and AI knowledge
- Engineering degree or proven equivalent experience.
- Electrical engineering degree
- Collaboration – Collaborates with own team as well as cross-functional teams to achieve their purpose. Passionate about team effectiveness and its delivery which is reflected in results.
- Customer focus – always focuses on high attention to detail & demonstrates accuracy in their work. Continually strives for excellence by critiquing own work and seeking constructive feedback from others to improve.
- Communication – ensures communication has a clear purpose, is factual, accurate & provided at the right time. Proactively shares information with colleagues & stakeholders. Excellent written communication skills for requirements writing & concerns management. Able to verbally communicate at all levels.
- Commitment – takes ownership of objectives, work activities & behavior, & makes informed decisions backed by data. Monitors own projects and work activities against deadlines, holding themselves accountable
- Continuously challenge & improve – Challenges the status quo- considers traditional ways of thinking and seeks to improve and develop them. Actively challenges self and others in order to stimulate creative thinking and continuous improvement
- Competent in Microsoft Office toolset.
Belong at Aston Martin
We understand that the incredible beauty, craft and art that defines an Aston Martin comes from the inclusion of our amazing people.
We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. We celebrate diversity and are seeking applicants who can bring something different. Please speak to us if there is anything you need to support making an application with us.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend