ADAS & Autonomous Driving Domain Architect
Job no: 509667
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
- Responsible for the ADAS domain system architectural design and performance
- Lead the ADAS & Autonomous Driving electrical architecture integration, identification, and resolution of broader system implications
- Responsible for pre-program feature technical roadmap and initial systems design for ADAS and Parking systems
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Definition of the ADAS domain system specifications, performance targets and system interfaces
- Lead ADAS & AD Domain architecture and electrical integration support working closely with Electrical architecture and integration teams
- Support ADAS & AD technical innovation and technology roadmap development
- Support ADAS Function owners with functional definitions and systems design
- Technical problem solving for series support
- Support achievement of SW maturity levels and deadlines according to quality gate for all projects
Qualification & Experience:
- Extensive experience in Product Delivery and technical problem solving
- Proven record of ADAS systems delivery
- Electrical architecture and integration experience
- Excellent knowledge of ADAS technical development (including regulatory and industry standards)
- Experience of working on ISO L3/4 Autonomous Driving systems
- Working knowledge of FuSa/DFMEA
- Experience of directly or indirectly developing new technologies.
- Knowledge of SW development tools (Matlab/Simulink/Python/C++)
- Degree educated in relevant Engineering discipline (e.g. Electronics/Automotive/Computer science)
- Higher Degree (MSc/PhD)
- Management training
- Comfortable working to deadlines and holding others to account
- Able to influence others – even when direct reporting lines are not present
- Creative and courageous to enable achievement of aggressive company targets
For over 110 years Aston Martin has made the most exquisitely addictive performance sports cars.
But no one builds an Aston Martin on their own. Behind these legends and landmarks are hundreds of dreamers, darers and doers who make extraordinary happen, every single day. That’s why the name of everyone who has ever worn our famous wings is inscribed on the wall of our factory.
As we embark on an exciting new era for the business, we need the very best people to write their own chapter on our journey to become the world’s most desirable ultra-luxury British performance brand.
Belong at Aston Martin
We understand that the incredible beauty, craft and art that defines an Aston Martin comes from the inclusion of our amazing people.
We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. We celebrate diversity and are seeking applicants who can bring something different. Please speak to us if there is anything you need to support making an application with us.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend