Parts Stock Controller
Job no: 509395
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Research and Development
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
The candidate will be required to provide Prototype Stores Warehouse support for all pre-production build and Prototype Operations
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow H&S guidelines.
- Housekeeping duties.
- Pick parts from designated stock locations using barcode stock control system with zero errors
- Bag and label parts as required ensuring that all parts are protected adequately with the correct packaging
- Assist with parts receiving and unloading of transportation where required
- Update Excel parts tracker and ERP system using a PC
- Transfer parts from stock location to stock location in a controlled manner
- Assist with the transfer of parts for rework and containment in an organized and effective manner
- Drive off site to collect parts and facilitate any urgent requirements
- The post holder will undertake other duties as may be required to achieve the Company’s objectives, commensurate with the grading of the post.
Qualification & Experience:
- PC Literate and able to use a computer for entering data onto AML Parts tracker documents
- Working across functional teams effectively
- Positive, can do attitude is a must
- Prioritize multiple tasks on a day-to-day level.
- Good excel skills
- Must be flexible and able to communicate at all levels.
- Willingness to achieve targets.
- Strong teamworking skills are required to ensure effective communication and collaboration across functional teams
Belong at Aston Martin
We understand that the incredible beauty, craft and art that defines an Aston Martin comes from the inclusion of our amazing people.
We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. We celebrate diversity and are seeking applicants who can bring something different. Please speak to us if there is anything you need to support making an application with us.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend