Job no: 509267
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
The candidate will be required to maintain, service and diagnose faults with Customer Vehicles.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow H&S guidelines.
- Scrupulous housekeeping duties.
- Follow departments COSHH guidelines
- Vehicle service and repair.
- Vehicle test preparation.
- Vehicle set-up.
- Vehicle build.
- Strip and inspect parts.
- Measure components.
- Fabrication of components.
- HV component assembly and operation (training provided).
- Hydraulic system assembly, bleeding and operation (training provided).
- Support “flying spanner” activities.
- Liaise with system and development engineers regarding possible issues identified.
- Problem solving to aid in solution of current vehicle issues.
Qualification & Experience:
- Development or Motorsport experience
- Ability to perform detailed inspection
- Failure investigations and problem solving
- Working across functional teams effectively
- Positive, can do attitude is a must
- Mechanical Engineering qualification level 3, minimum 5 years motorsport experience.
- The role requires a methodical technician with an eye for detail and ability to work with minimal supervision, proactive in problem-solving and adapt to quickly changing situations.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving
- Strong teamworking skills are required to ensure effective communication and collaboration across functional teams
- Ability to ensure the highest standard of workmanship is maintained from yourself and your crew
- Being pro-active in promoting a positive image for the company
Belong at Aston Martin
We understand that the incredible beauty, craft and art that defines an Aston Martin comes from the inclusion of our amazing people.
We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. We celebrate diversity and are seeking applicants who can bring something different. Please speak to us if there is anything you need to support making an application with us.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend