Senior Manager - Finance
Job no: 509144
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
The Senior Manager – Engineering Finance will be responsible for the full financial control of around £300m of annual expenditure.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be the lead business partner to the Engineering leadership team – be the voice of the Finance function in senior leadership meetings. Become a trusted source of advice through reliability and integrity.
- Provide management reporting through the monthly forecast process.
- Lead the business planning and budgeting tasks for the Engineering team.
- Build and train a team of financial analysts who can act as knowledgeable business partners to the operating teams.
- Identify and implement efficiency improvements cost control, accounting, and administration processes.
- Ensure that finance processes are being maintained and are able to meet appropriate standards (including Sox).
- Excellent communicator – able to take financial data and turn into actionable insights.
- Data manipulation – comfortable with Excel and knowledgeable about ERP processes. Aware of the sources of data and how to validate and improve
- Team player – able to inspire and lead a team of business partners as well as become the voice of the function within the Engineering leadership.
- Good technical accounting skills – this is a key role in the capitalisation of intangible assets, prior experience of similar would be an advantage.
- Prior knowledge of automotive or similar would be an advantage.
Belong at Aston Martin
We understand that the incredible beauty, craft and art that defines an Aston Martin comes from the inclusion of our amazing people.
We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. We celebrate diversity and are seeking applicants who can bring something different. Please speak to us if there is anything you need to support making an application with us.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend