UX and Content Designer
Job no: 508989
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
Responsible for our content across our key digital channels (website, app, configurator), ensuring a consistent UX across all touchpoints and our AML content is brought to life to our customers and brand fans in the most engaging manner.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the subject matter expert for digital content creation and design capabilities
- Possess strong copywriting / UX writing ability, nuanced to the needs to the audience
- Craft content that reflects the Aston Marin brand, using our brand and marketing guidelines to create a world leading digital experience.
- Create content concepts and prototypes to visualize your work in context to show stakeholders proposed content
- Ensure content is correctly referenced and translated across our chosen languages and touchpoints
- Work seamlessly within our front end CMS tool (Sitecore) and at times design tools such as figma
- Collaborate with the wider digital and marketing team (brand, CRM, App, pricing, product) to review and concept work
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Effectively collaborate and work with agency in house design resource within a project to facilitate the delivery of a digital product on budget and on time.
- Act as an ambassador for the digital team. Sell and evangelize the value of UX and design internally.
- Translate strategic design principles into controls, mechanisms and processes that users require to meet goals.
- Create user journeys, information hierarchies and experience design approaches (from sketches to oversight of final designs), in support of campaigns, new destination launches and ongoing improvement initiatives.
- Brief teams and be the product owner for UI outputs.
- Presentation: Ability to craft and deliver engaging presentations that inspire audiences and drive results
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working within a product centric team, specifically within a content and/or UX designer role
- Detail orientated with an eye for quality and consistency
- Experience in developing wireframing for websites and apps
- Prior experience or exposure to working with Sitecore CMS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience of working in multiple work streams in complex agile environments
- Validated knowledge and experience of applying brands to digital platforms
- Strong visual and brainstorming skills, with the ability to confidently sketch interfaces in cross functional collaborative teams
- Digital product ownership
- Content writing experience
- UX accreditation
Belong at Aston Martin
We understand that the incredible beauty, craft and art that defines an Aston Martin comes from the inclusion of our amazing people.
We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, colour, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. We celebrate diversity and are seeking applicants who can bring something different. Please speak to us if there is anything you need to support making an application with us.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend