IT Customer Service Agent - ADS051
Job no: 499426
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Categories: Information Technology
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
A pivotal role, providing customer and 1st line technical support to end-users who need assistance with their computer hardware or software.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- You will be the initial port of call for providing technical support to end-users who need assistance with their computer hardware or software. This could involve fixing a technical fault, answering a query, fulfilling a service request – anything that is needed to allow the user to return to work satisfactorily. You will also assist with user rights, passwords, user accounts and basic level security administration.
- You’ll be committed to delivering excellent customer service. Your strong communication skills will help you to diagnose the user’s issue and to explain technical issues in way that non-experts can understand. Most of your work will take place over the phone, by email and through fault finding programmes that enable you to diagnose and fix customer problems remotely.
- Identify and diagnose issues and problems
- Advise users on action to take
- Categorise and record reported queries
- To provide technical support; answering support queries either onsite or via phone or email
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- To log all calls on the call logging system and maintain full documentation
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems
- Maintain a log of any software or hardware problems detected
- Support users in the use of Computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice
- To allocate more complex service issues to the relevant IT Support member
- To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
- Fault Finding on Client systems
Qualifications and Experience
- ITIL Foundation.
- ITIL Service Capability – Operational Support and Analysis.
- ITIL Continual Service Improvement or ITIL Practitioner.
- Configuring Windows Devices (70-697).
- Comp TIA A+, TIA Network+, TIA Security+.
- Incident and Problem Management experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Service desk experience.
- A good communicator.
- Customer Focused.
- Good presentation skills.
- Competitive Salary.
- Discount on our lease scheme for FCA Vehicles.
- Private Medical Cover - Single Cover, Family cover at an additional cost
- Health Shield Cash Plan.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Holiday Bonus - £500 paid annually (pro-rata, dependent on length of service)
- Service Days - One service day for each 5 years of service up to a maximum of 5 service days
- Company pension scheme - Initial 3% company contributions rising (after two years' service) to double-matched company contributions of up to 12%.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
How to apply
We are continuing to drive the delivery of our 2nd Century Plan across our entire business, helped by record sales, a new state of the art site and the strongest model line-up in our history, however without our people all this would count for nothing. If the above sounds like you, and you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career by becoming part of the Aston Martin Lagonda family, helping us to create and deliver the most beautiful & accomplished automotive art in the world, then we would love to hear from you.
Please click on the ‘Apply now’ button to submit your application.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier should we receive sufficient
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend