Commercial Lawyer - LEG003
Job no: 499340
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
Support day-to-day activities with key business partners – dealers/distributors and suppliers.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Help develop, manage, and maintain key business policies and procedures for handling advertising, marketing, sales, and distribution matters and for handling production and non-production supplier matters
- Help negotiate and draft agreements
- Help anticipate, manage, and resolve disputes
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 2 years PQE in corporate and commercial law at a mid to large law firm (or the equivalent).
- Luxury/Automotive experience would be desirable.
- Qualified Solicitor.
- Honours Degree in Law or Other Subject (With at least a 2:1 classification)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- The ability to build strong working relationships.
- Influencing skills, together with the confidence to work with senior management across the business.
- Comfortable dealing with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Desire to learn and develop within our brand.
- Competitive Salary
- Discount on our lease schemes with variety manufactures
- One management lease vehicle and one premium lease vehicle (or two lease vehicles).
- Access to Mercedes lease scheme.
- Car in retirement - One management lease vehicle (PSA product range only).
- Up to 20% bonus potential.
- Company pension scheme - Initial 3% company contributions rising (after two years' service) to double-matched company contributions of up to 12%.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Private Health Insurance – Up to family Cover.
- Health Shield Cash Plan
- Private Dental Plan – Up to Family Cover.
- Travel Insurance - Up to Family Cover.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
How to apply
We are continuing to drive the delivery of our 2nd Century Plan across our entire business, helped by record sales, a new state of the art site and the strongest model line-up in our history, however without our people all this would count for nothing. If the above sounds like you, and you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career by becoming part of the Aston Martin Lagonda family, helping us to create and deliver the most beautiful & accomplished automotive art in the world, then we would love to hear from you.
Please click on the ‘Apply now’ button to submit your application.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier should we receive sufficient
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend