Project Engineer – Structural Simulation - PTN191
Job no: 499312
Work type: Full Time - Contract
Categories: Research and Development
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real
Expert in engine structural simulation and analysis
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- The candidate has experience in the FE simulation of the engine components. He has experience in the numerical technics applied to the powertrain in order to perform the virtual delivery of the engine.
- The candidate has comprehension of the durability tests adopted for the final delivery of the powertrain.
- The candidate has to develop, to implement and maintain numerical models, contributing and leading methodology.
- The job holder is actively collaborating with design and experiment to understand the requirements of the models.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master of Science Degree in Engineering
- 3/4 years of experience
- Experience in structural simulations with Finite Elements
- Experience in automotive and powertrain applications
- Coaching and mentoring subordinates
- Experience in Dynamic analysis
- Full time – 1 year contract
- 39 hours a week
How to apply
We are continuing to drive the delivery of our 2nd Century Plan across our entire business, helped by record sales, a new state of the art site and the strongest model line-up in our history, however without our people all this would count for nothing. If the above sounds like you, and you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career by becoming part of the Aston Martin Lagonda family, helping us to create and deliver the most beautiful & accomplished automotive art in the world, then we would love to hear from you.
Please click on the ‘Apply now’ button to submit your application.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier should we receive sufficient
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend