MVEC Valet Technician
Job no: 498558
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: St. Athan, South Wales
A career at Aston Martin means joining one of the world's most respected luxury automotive brands. With this opportunity available now, you have the chance to join us in a truly special working environment that is fast-paced, rewarding and dynamic. The Construction of the new facility in South Wales is now fully underway, joining the team, is becoming part of the history of the Brand and of the heritage of the such a prestigious product, in such a new fantastic state of the art location.
This role will see the right person joining the MVEC team - Manufacturing Vehicle Excellence Centre, this team has the absolute pleasure of touring the cars far and wide to present in Press events, showcasing the vehicles to the attendees in the utmost pristine conditions. The team also plays a part in ensuring all testing on the vehicles is completed – this includes driving each car through all conditions.
To prepare Aston Martin vehicles for customer, fleet & Press usage including static displays to the highest standards.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- To clean and polishing both the inside and outside of cars, making sure customers’ expectations are achieved.
- Escalate and report any issues highlighted within the process to supervision team
- Complete functional and safety checks in line with work instruction sheets
- Collection and return of vehicles as required.
- Follow work instruction sheets adhering to all job requirements
- Adhere to cycle times
- Maintain adequate stock levels utilising AML processes
- Store controlled substances/components into correct location.
- Support quality, productivity and process improvement initiatives.
- Adhere to good housekeeping policy.
- Adhere to environmental ISO14001 and health and safety working practices
Qualification & Experience:
- Salary £27,355
- Discount on our privilege lease scheme for Ford.
- Private Medical Cover - Single Cover, Family cover at an additional cost
- Health Shield Cash Plan.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Holiday Bonus - £500 paid annually (pro-rata, dependent on length of service)
- Service Days - One service day for each 5 years of service up to a maximum of 5 service days
- Company pension scheme - Initial 5% company contributions rising (after two years' service) to double-matched company contributions of up to 12%.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
How to apply
We are continuing to drive the delivery of our 2nd Century Plan across our entire business, helped by record sales in 2018, a new state of the art site nearing completion and the strongest model line-up in our history, however without our people all this would count for nothing. If the above sounds like you, and you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career by becoming part of the Aston Martin family, helping us to create and deliver the most beautiful & accomplished automotive art in the world, then we would love to hear from you.
Please click on the 'apply now' button to submit your application.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier should we receive sufficient applications
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend