Email Marketing Coordinator - UKM011
Job no: 498555
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Milton Keynes
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
The Engagement Marketing Team is charged with the creation and sending of communications to our key audiences; Customers, Dealer Partners, Investors, Stakeholders and Media. This role is primarily responsible for the creation, approval and sending of all email communications. Further responsibilities include the creation and development of Newsletter content for Customer, Dealer and Stakeholder communications, and managing the communication of the Engagement Marketing Report; which demonstrated the performance of the team to the wider business.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Create a range of email communications using Email Design and HTML coding to create visually engaging communications for a range of audiences, which also adhere to the Aston Martin Brand Guidelines.
- Co-ordinate the email request, design and delivery process including liaising with key stakeholders and managing expectations around delivery timing, etc.
- Create and distribute Management Information confirming delivery against KPIs to stakeholders.
- Monitor and proactively trouble shoot issues around deliverability as they arise with the email system provider.
- Create and maintain templates in Marketing Cloud to ensure quick turnaround times required by stakeholders can be achieved
- Responsible for resolution of any ad-hoc issues related to email marketing quickly and efficiently.
- Act as subject matter expert within AM for email design and proactively make suggestions of how to apply industry best practice at Aston Martin.
- Write copy for various communications and send to internal stakeholders for review.
- Manage and apply Aston Martin tone of voice for communications
- Liaise with a range of Aston Martin departments (Regions, Marcom, Production, Design, Engineering, Quality, Aftersales, Accessories, Q) to source engaging and unique stories from around the business.
- Create and manage a communication plan for the delivery of engaging content throughout the year through the Customer and Dealer Newsletters.
- Collate key information and imagery to support these stories.
- Create content for use in the quarterly Customer and Dealer Newsletters, including but not limited to writing of copy, creation of web pages and teasers for emails.
- Ensure permissions to use copy and images have been agreed with all the relevant parties.The
- Ensure relevant internal stakeholder sign off has been sought for all content before sending.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to gather key Engagement Marketing activities.
- Collate the information into a visually engaging and easy to read presentation.
- Circulate the presentation to the Region and Central teams.
- Use initiative to suggest other information that should be included in the report in the future.
- Other ad-hoc projects that require support as they arise.
Qualification & Experience:
- Marketing or equivalent business degree, CIM diploma in Marketing or Business/Economics/Management senior qualification.
- Email Design and HTML development experience.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Good working knowledge of Marketing Cloud Automation studio and Email studio.
- Hands-on practical experience in CRM systems and/or processes, preferably in a luxury brand environment in a commercial/retail capacity.
- Previous knowledge and experience of working in cross-functional teams.
- Experience in planning, implementing and measuring individual direct marketing campaigns via simple, highly visual reports.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel (including pivot tables, chart creation), Word, PowerPoint, Access, Lead Management, campaign systems.
- Highly self-motivated, reliable, positive and focused on results with good organisational, time management and communication skills.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with a strong commitment to the job.
- Proactive and flexible approach to a constantly developing environment.
- Capable of working as a part of a small team and to work cross functionally to deliver goals.
- Able to deep dive into detail fixes – rolling sleeves up to get the job done.
- Capable of learning new systems and processes quickly with a proactive and flexible approach to a constantly developing environment.
- Possess the drive and passion to positively affect culture change and gain buy-in of all stakeholder group.
- Salary, circa £32,000 dependant on experience.
- Private Medical Cover - Single Cover, Family cover at an additional cost.
- Health Shield Cash Plan.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Holiday Bonus - £500 paid annually (pro-rata, dependent on length of service)
- Service Days - One service day for each 5 years of service up to a maximum of 5 service days
- Company pension scheme - Initial 3% company contributions rising (after two years' service) to double-matched company contributions of up to 12%.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
We are continuing to drive the delivery of our 2nd Century Plan across our entire business, helped by record sales in 2018, a new state of the art site nearing completion and the strongest model line-up in our history, however without our people all this would count for nothing. If the above sounds like you, and you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career by becoming part of the Aston Martin family, helping us to create and deliver the most beautiful & accomplished automotive art in the world, then we would love to hear from you.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend