Internal Risk Auditor - FIN072
Job no: 498536
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
The Internal Risk Auditor is responsible for the strategic and operational delivery of internal audit and advisory assignments. This includes risk assessment, scoping, planning, fieldwork and report writing.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Completion of ‘Internal Audit Reviews’ from initial scoping through to stakeholder reporting.
- Completion of ‘Principal Risk Reviews’ to independently assess the effectiveness of management’s key risk mitigation plans.
- Development of the Annual Internal Audit Plan in collaboration with the rest of the IA&RM team.
- Completion of Whistleblower investigations working in close partnership with Human Resources and the Legal team.
- Working with Co-source providers to deliver audit and risk assignments.
- Line management of 1-2 Internal Auditors.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge and experience by leveraging networks of contacts and attending appropriate events.
Qualification & Experience:
- Internal and / or external audit experience within a public company environment.
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship skills required, with experience of working with Executive level management.
- Significant experience of using audit techniques including root cause investigation, data analysis, process and control walkthroughs.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Auditing experience within a manufacturing environment.
- IT and financial control audit experience.
- Experience of working with a co-source provider to deliver Internal Audit assignments.
- Experience of performing Programme management/governance audits.
- Institute of Internal Audit (IIA) Membership / qualification or suitable accountancy / audit qualifications (e.g. ACA, ACCA)
- IT audit qualifications (e.g. CISA, ITIL Professional)
- Data driven but with a human touch! Has an eye for detail and process but also able to engage effectively on a personal level.
- Salary, circa £43,000
- Access to Mercedes car schemes.
- Private Medical Cover - Single cover, Family cover at an additional cost.
- Health Shield Cash Plan.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Individual Performance Bonus (IPB).
- Contributory pension scheme – 3% matched for years 1 & 2, rising to double. matched contribution from year 3 to a maximum employer contribution of 12%.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
We are continuing to drive the delivery of our 2nd Century Plan across our entire business, helped by record sales in 2018, a new state of the art site nearing completion and the strongest model line-up in our history, however without our people all this would count for nothing. If the above sounds like you, and you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career by becoming part of the Aston Martin family, helping us to create and deliver the most beautiful & accomplished automotive art in the world, then we would love to hear from you.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend