Salesforce CRM Consultant - UKM081
Job no: 498501
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Milton Keynes
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
This position is a qualified Salesforce Administrator and one of two team members responsible for the day to day management of Salescloud CRM and Communities for the HQ, Regional Teams and Aston Martin Global Dealer Network. This person will be responsible for all elements of Aston Martin’s Salesforce org including support requests, new users, release management, new functionality, training if new users, liaison with IT on legacy systems, etc. They will also be responsible for reporting and analytics in terms of sales funnel and the ROI of the various campaigns. A passionate advocate for Salesforce and a subject matter expert, this role is responsible for ensuring that AM CRM is constantly evolving and reflects best practice.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Point of contact for all day to day enquiries relating to CRM, sales funnel, campaigns, etc. for Aston Martin global dealers and internal colleagues.
- Responsible for CRM aspects of lead generation, sales conversion, sales process, customer loyalty and ROI reporting.
- CRM specialist with internal central functions and regional colleagues to proactively drive adoption of Salesforce across the business.
- Create training and communication assets to support adoption of AM CRM solution amongst the global dealer network.
- Consult with Email Marketing team to support development of customer communications.
- Act as consultant to advise internal stakeholders on the customer experience to support delivery of AM CRM Strategy (Marcom, Brand Comms, Launch Strategy, Product Strategy, Client Support, Global Dealer network, etc.).
- Measure the business impact of the communication plans via tailored reporting.
- Responsible for creation and management of all CRM reporting.
- Responsible for customer data accuracy and cleansing processes.
- Work with Legal team to deliver policies & processes that comply with legislation.
- Responsible for defining and automating key steps in the Customer Journey.
- Execution of tailored communications to ensure appropriate engagement of AML with all contacts, aligned with dealer contact strategies.
- Ensure that an agile approach to AM’s CRM strategy is adopted to address specific business needs as they arise (I.e. customer satisfaction / reacting to customer survey results).
- Requirements input for systems and process enhancements.
- Management of Creative & Technical agencies.
- Liaise with Marcom and manage IT working relationship/deliverables in systems changes.
- Empower senior management and leaders of business areas to self-report – allowing full transparency on sales/marketing activity and ROI.
- Drive adoption of Dealer & Regional Marketing Plans.
- Drive culture of constant improvement in AM CRM practice and process.
- Act as subject matter expert for Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud within AM.
- Ensure that AM maximise investment made in Salesforce products and adopt relevant updates in a timely manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience as a Salesforce Administrator working with Salescloud CRM.
- Hands-on practical experience in CRM systems and processes, preferably in a commercial function.
- Experience of successful execution of marketing campaigns in an international context.
- Previous knowledge and experience of working in cross-functional teams.
- Experience of planning, implementing and measuring ROI of individual direct marketing campaigns via simple, highly visual reports.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel (including pivot tables, chart creation), Word, PowerPoint, Access, Lead Management, campaign systems.
- Proven project management, dealer & cross-functional influencing skills.
- Able to clearly and succinctly articulate complex ideas.
- Knowledge and understanding of process builder and workflows.
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce communities.
- Experienced of working in Lightning.
- Experienced in the creation and delivery of user guides and end user coaching.
- Salesforce ADM 201 certified.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certified.
- Salary, circa £36,000 dependent on experience.
- Access to Mercedes car schemes.
- Private Medical Cover - Single cover, Family cover at an additional cost.
- Health Shield Cash Plan.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Individual Performance Bonus (IPB).
- Contributory pension scheme – 5% employee contribution, 3% employer for years 1 & 2, rising to double-matched contributions from year 3 to a maximum employer contribution of 12%.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
We are continuing to drive the delivery of our 2nd Century Plan across our entire business, helped by record sales in 2018, a new state of the art site nearing completion and the strongest model line-up in our history, however without our people all this would count for nothing. If the above sounds like you, and you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career by becoming part of the Aston Martin family, helping us to create and deliver the most beautiful & accomplished automotive art in the world, then we would love to hear from you.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend