CGI Artist - DES998
Job no: 497468
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gaydon/Milton Keynes
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
The CGI artist who will join our expanding team will be proficient in creating outstanding digital assets to support the requirements of Design, Marketing and Q departments within Aston Martin Lagonda. You will thrive in working as part of a unique team, bringing experience of creating high quality photo realistic stills and animations. You’ll be knowledgeable in the techniques to prepare, create and deliver these assets for approval. Experience in customer/client meetings would be a benefit.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Supporting Brand team, Design and Q departments within AML to enable the delivery of digital assets.
- Work directly with the Designers, and the Q department to deliver customer specification imagery.
- You’ll have Exception skills in the following software: May & Vray, VRED, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects as well as usual Microsoft Office suite.
- It is expected that you’ll be proficient in modelling, texturing, UV’s & rendering setup using these applications.
- The applicant would benefit with a basic grounding in the use of Autodesk Alias for the preparation and organisation of Alias files into other applications.
- The ability to take creative direction and briefs to develop project’s individually and as part of a team
- Demonstrate a creative ability to stay at the forefront of visualisation delivery.
- Provide digital assets and support to senior management for design reviews.
- Plan and prioritise own workload.
- Proactive approach to work and group interaction.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent related discipline, with relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of PhotoShop /photo editing software.
- Experience in automotive is desirable, but not essential. We would welcome applicants with experience in the advertising, gaming and architectural industries.
- Many years of experience working in a cross functional environment and adjusts well to changing circumstances, working well in a busy, deadline-driven dynamic environment
- Proficient with V-Red Design
- Experience and understanding of the following:
- Video Editing
- Competitive salary
- Access to Mercedes and Ford car schemes.
- Private Medical Cover - Single cover, Family cover at an additional cost.
- Health Shield Cash Plan.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Individual Performance Bonus (IPB).
- Contributory pension scheme – 3% matched for years 1 & 2, rising to double. matched contribution from year 3 to a maximum employer contribution of 12%.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend