Marketing Co-ordinator – Communities and Engagement
Job no: 497436
Work type: Purchased Service
Location: Milton Keynes
Joining our Marketing team based in our fantastic Milton Keynes facility, you will be working for our primary supplier of Marketing services to come up with innovative new ideas on all things Social. Your role will be to support the global brand marketing team with increasing awareness and love for the Aston Martin brand and products by helping to engage and develop the world’s best fan base, owner experience and social media campaigns. The social media expert of the team, you will lead creative, sharable ways of engaging our audiences across a multitude of online platforms whilst developing a strong community of owners, future owners and fans to support the brand’s continued growth and the second century plan.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Develop channel strategies, clearly demonstrating the role that each will fulfill, where / when / how assets will be used.
- Support and advise on content strategy when required.
- Active involvement with content development, advising on creative direction against current trends, brand guidelines and social best practice.
- Supporting in the creation of stand-alone social media assets for distribution.
- Influencer engagement guidance and support.
- Supporting in live content capture at events where required (travel may be required)
- You will perform all platform community management duties.
- Regular liaison with internal teams and our creative agency to ensure strategic alignment with wider account activity and brand activation
- You will be required to advise on organic growth strategy with some support for paid posts.
- Proactively advising on and sharing current social trends / insights with the team.
- Creating social media plans and activations including asset curation, social copy, platform choices and creation of short presentations for stakeholder buy-in
- Per campaign: You will be required to collate and share social media analytics for reporting purposes per campaign.
- Monthly: high level social reporting will be shared, including, measuring performance against objectives and strategic insights.
- From these reports; insights and recommendations are to be made across all social platforms to ensure learnings are integrated as part of an evolving strategy.
Qualifications & Experience:
Ideally you will have worked within a similar role before, demonstrating:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to travel and work out of normal business hours
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Ability to understand wider marketing strategy and the role social plays as part of this
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask whilst working at pace
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially PowerPoint
- Proficient use of Adobe Creative Cloud products e.g. Photoshop
- Management of social posting workflows
- Communicate and present your ideas to multiple stakeholders
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- A passion for creating fan bases and developing loyalty online
We are continuing to drive the delivery of our 2nd Century Plan across our entire business, helped by record sales in 2018, a new state of the art site nearing completion and the strongest model line-up in our history, however without our people all this would count for nothing. If the above sounds like you, and you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career by becoming part of the Aston Martin family, helping us to create and deliver the most beautiful & accomplished automotive art in the world, then we would love to hear from you.
Please note – due to this role being with our Marketing partner Prism it is important that you understand that by submitting an application to this advert you are providing Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd your express permission for us to forward your CV (which we will anonymise first) to them for consideration. For full details of their Privacy statement please click on the link below;
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend