Environmental Support - FAC013
Job no: 497419
Work type: Full Time - Contract
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
To Support all aspects of the Environmental Function activities within Aston Martin.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Assist with maintaining the ISO14001:2015 environmental certification to ensure the legislative requirements are always met.
- Gather relevant information and data from various departments companywide to aid the completion of the AML CSR/Sustainability report, ensuring key stakeholders have the relevant data on time and to agreed standards.
- Complete analysis of all energy and sustainability data to support generation of required CSR & various business reports.
- Support & liaise with monthly working CSR group, ensuring the creation of all environmental related reports for AML.
- Record all relevant business energy consumption, GHG data to an auditable standard, meeting GRI and ISO standards.
- Maintain process for the completion of the CSR reporting activities meeting all relevant shareholder requirements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience working within Environmental activities.
- An understanding of the environmental standard ISO14001:2015.
- Knowledge of the UK energy and utilities sector.
- Good understanding of environmental legislation connected to energy and sustainability.
- Experience in leading continuous improvement projects and activities.
- Contract position paying between £15.00 - £18.00 per hour (Depending on Experience)
How to Apply:
We are continuing to drive the delivery of our 2nd Century Plan across our entire business, helped by record sales in 2018, a new state of the art site nearing completion and the strongest model line-up in our history, however without our people all this would count for nothing. If the above sounds like you, and you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career by becoming part of the Aston Martin family, helping us to create and deliver the most beautiful & accomplished automotive art in the world, then we would love to hear from you!
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend