Marketing Operations Executive - UKM082
Job no: 497280
Work type: Full Time - Fixed Term Contract
Location: Milton Keynes
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
The Marketing Operations Team Leads the delivery of projects that support the overall Marcom objectives. Examples include websites, Configurators, CRM Infrastructures, Brochures, AM Magazines etc. This position will work as one of a small team responsible for defining requirements, selecting an appropriate partner, project management of implementation and ongoing oversight of one or more of these projects.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Aston Martin point of contact for external agency.
- Responsible for project delivery to timing and budget targets.
- Point of contact for central and regional colleagues for any queries relating to Marketing Operations.
- Point of contact for global dealer network for any queries relating to Marketing Operations projects, including user activation and de-activation.
- Develop and manage scorecard to provide internal stakeholders with relevant management information.
- Managing internal teams to provide relevant information to support project milestones (e.g. CAD Data, pricing detail, option details, content, etc.).
- Responsible for creation and execution of the testing plan and resolution of issues found with an external agency.
- Coordination with internal IT team to ensure functionality is compatible with existing AM IT infrastructure.
- Support culture of constant improvement within Marketing Operations team.
- Creation and delivery of communication of Marketing Operations initiatives to AM global dealer network.
- Benchmark AM solutions with competitors (automotive and non-automotive)
- Leverage existing suppliers and content
- Develop strategies for new models and projects
- Support launch activities with brand appropriate new initiatives
- Proactively deliver training materials to drive adoption of AM chosen solution
- Represent the AM brand to the highest professional level with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, - able to influence/counter argue senior management & external stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of industry wide marketing best practice.
- Proven project management & cross functional skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Previous experience of managing agencies & third parties.
- Team player, self-motivated and focused on results with good organisational and negotiation skills.
- Possess the drive and passion to positively affect culture change and gain buy-in of all stakeholder groups.
- Capable of working as a part of a small team and to work cross functionally to deliver goals.
- Able to deep dive into detail fixes – rolling sleeves up to get the job done.
- Experience in a Marketing Operations role in a luxury brand.
- Previous knowledge and experience of working in cross-functional teams.
- Experience in planning, implementing and measuring marketing campaign effectiveness via simple, highly visual reports.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel (including pivot tables, chart creation), Word, PowerPoint, Access, Lead Management, campaign systems.
- Marketing or equivalent business degree/CIM diploma in marketing or business/ economics/project management qualification.
- Salary, circa £37,00 pro rata.
- 6 month fixed term contract.
- Access to Mercedes and Ford car schemes.
- Private Medical Cover - Single cover, Family cover at an additional cost.
- Health Shield Cash Plan.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Individual Performance Bonus (IPB).
- Contributory pension scheme – 3% matched for years 1 & 2, rising to double. matched contribution from year 3 to a maximum employer contribution of 12%.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
There really has never been a better time to join Aston Martin Lagonda, with strong financial results, a significant growth plan in place, a new site nearing completion and arguably the strongest model line up in the Company’s history, so if you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career and become part of the AML family apply today for consideration.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend