Programme Coordinator (Q Collection) - QAO062
Job no: 497214
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Special Projects
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
The purpose of this role is to work with the Programme Leader to develop robust and detailed timing plans and parts trackers to ensure delivery of programmes to quality, delivery & cost.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Coordinate and collate cross functional inputs for programme gateways.
- Develop content lists in conjunction with Product Strategy and AML Design for all new vehicle programmes.
- Prepare PST & Gateway presentations with Project Manager.
- Management and creation of key programme documents including VPP, SEL and PDL documents.
- Monitor and progress resolution of actions from the weekly PST meeting.
- Work with PMT and PMSTs to generate detailed commodity plans aligned.
- Plan meetings and forums to drive resolution to matters arising from PSTs and Gateways.
- Assist in the creation of documents to support Q in mainstream programme forums including Gateways.
- Write and distribute minutes and records of PSTs and Gateways.
- Liaise with PMT areas and Vehicle Engineering to collate DVP and Test tracking documents.
- Work with Prototype Build to establish and manage tracking documents for parts.
- Provide PR releasing status of parts.
- Use eCMS to download regular concerns metrics and reports to circulate out to the Programme team & Provide weekly eCMS reports to PSTs.
- Support eCMS review.
- Coordinate inputs to Vehicle Project Plans.
- Compilation of reports and progress against agreed deliverables.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Automotive or Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- 5 GCSE (Or equivalent) rated A-C.
- Experience within the automotive industry, preferably with experience across a broad range of roles or commodities.
- Experience with Programme management & / or Logistics / procurement.
- Experience in component design, development and sign off.
- Good ability to clearly present information to all levels in the organisation.
- Ability to build up good working relationships across a wide area of the business.
- Extensive experience of project coordination or evidence of leadership ability.
- Driving licence, medical clearance to drive company vehicles.
- Paying a circa of £37,000 pa depending on experience.
- Discount on our privilege lease scheme, either a Mercedes or Ford.
- Contributory pension scheme – 3% matched for years 1 & 2, rising to double matched contributions from year 3 to a maximum employer contribution of 12%.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Private Health Insurance – Single Cover.
- Private Dental Plan – Single Cover.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
How to Apply:
There really has never been a better time to join Aston Martin Lagonda, with strong financial results, a significant growth plan in place, a new site nearing completion and arguably the strongest model line up in the Company’s history, so if you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career and become part of the AML family apply today for consideration
Please click on the 'apply now' button to submit your application.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier should we receive sufficient applications
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend