Finance Analyst - Product Lifecycle - FIN013
Job no: 497201
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
Aston Martin’s state-of-the-art headquarters in Gaydon, Warwickshire is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Support key company work-streams, involving strategic external partners.
- Assist with Budget and Business Plan preparation, by liaising with the wider business.
- Support project team in achieving and improving upon Budget and Business Plan targets.
- Cost centre control (including monthly accounting and forecasting analysis).
- Preparation and review of monthly management information.
- Capital and expense project appraisal, budgeting and forecasting.
- Support of monthly internal resource planning, review and analysis.
- Support the preparation and presentation of project financials.
- Delegated responsibility for Senior Finance Analyst when required.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to resolve key financial risks or issues.
- Challenge operating interfaces to help achieve the most cost-efficient results.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree level (2:1 minimum).
- Previous experience within a financial analysis function, specifically in a project environment.
- High Performance Automotive experiences desirable.
- Candidates should have a proven track record of a broad financial and interpersonal skill set.
- Strong communication skills and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Studying towards CIMA, ACCA, or competency through relevant experience.
- Strong excel and other desktop skills.
- Salary, circa £35,000
- Access to Mercedes and Ford car schemes.
- Private Medical Cover - Single cover, Family cover at an additional cost.
- Health Shield Cash Plan.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Individual Performance Bonus (IPB).
- Contributory pension scheme – 3% matched for years 1 & 2, rising to double. matched contribution from year 3 to a maximum employer contribution of 12%.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
There really has never been a better time to join Aston Martin Lagonda, with strong financial results, a significant growth plan in place, a new site nearing completion and arguably the strongest model line up in the Company’s history, so if you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career and become part of the AML family apply today for consideration
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend