Senior Licensing Executive - AMP001
Job no: 497187
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Milton Keynes
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
This role is required to support Aston Martin’s strategy for brand extension, development and growth.
The principal focus for the role is to drive revenue growth and brand awareness managing Aston Martin licensee partnerships within key categories to meet business and commercial objectives.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- Primarily to manage the relationship between Aston Martin and assigned licensee partners.
- Develop and execute category plans to meet revenue goals.
- Adapt the product line to increase profit margin and brand/product representation.
- Identify and implement new commercial partner opportunities that improve profitability of the portfolio and deliver quality standards to protect the brand's image in the marketplace.
- Day to day liaison with licensees, providing relevant support and feedback – marketing literature, packaging, videos, ads, POS, trade show & store presentation etc. and all associated approvals.
- Oversee all product approvals – liaise with relevant internal teams within Design, Marcomms, Product Marketing etc. as necessary.
- Ensure that execution of license partners' strategies reflect, follow and coordinate with Aston Martin brand values and strategies.
- Engage Legal Counsel where appropriate to create contractual agreements and resolve trade partner/consumer issues with licensee.
- Drive our licensee partners to plan and implement product, sales and brand marketing strategies to meet defined objectives.
- Monthly revenue analysis and forecasting in conjunction with the licensees’ objective and sales projections.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Marketing or equivalent business degree.
- Licensing background and proven success within a licensing ‘Category Manager’ role.
- Experience of best practice in the luxury branded goods/services arena.
- At least 5 years’ experience working with external licensees and agencies.
- Knowledge & experience in contract negotiation.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated, assertive, reliable, positive and enthusiastic.
- Entrepreneurial mind set and ambitious.
- Second languages would be advantageous.
- Team player.
- “Can-do”, “anything is possible” approach.
- Organised and disciplined.
- Creative thinking to solve problems.
- Personable and able to build relationships easily with clients.
- Confident in leading meetings and speaking in public.
- Comfortable in broaching difficult topics .
- Commercially focussed.
- Salary, circa £43,000.
- Discount on our privilege lease scheme, either a Mercedes or Ford.
- Contributory pension scheme – 3% matched for years 1 & 2, rising to double matched contributions from year 3 to a maximum employer contribution of 12%.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Private Health Insurance – Single Cover.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
There really has never been a better time to join Aston Martin Lagonda, with strong financial results, a significant growth plan in place, a new site nearing completion and arguably the strongest model line up in the Company’s history, so if you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career and become part of the AML family apply today for consideration.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend