KPI Analyst - UKS064
Job no: 497177
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
- Establish and deliver KPIs for all Aston Martin Dealers, helping the sales organisation to rank all dealers, identify weak spots and deliver dealer performance improvement programmes and dealer of the year awards in collaboration with Network Development.
- Work as project lead together with IT, Marketing, Sales Operations and Production Planning to develop and combine a new IT landscape connection Synergy, Configurator, Pricing, Vehicle Ordering system and Accounting.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
KPI Monitoring and Action Plans:
- Develop a set of KPIs to monitor the performance for all Aston Martin dealers in collaboration with Regional Presidents and Head of Network development.
- Organise and run the Retail Activity Room to monitor sales performance whenever needed.
- Develop in collaboration with the Head of Network Development and all Regions an annual Dealer of the Year award.
- Responsible for the effective organisation and delivery of the annual Dealer of the Year award.
Project Lead Sales System Integration:
- Business Relationship Lead building strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- To be a champion leader of change and business process re-engineering.
- Analyse business processes and gather and define functional and non-functional requirements from all neighbouring departments.
- Convert requirements into Business Requirements documents and support the Systems Requirements documentation.
- Work together with IT with software providers and/or an internal team to develop and install software solutions.
- Strong task and people management of project team providing coaching and business direction where needed.
- Effective leadership of project dependent Business resources.
- Manage key stakeholders and their expectations through effective updates and communication on plans and progress reporting.
- Manage risks and issues; escalating cross-project risks and issues through functional management.
- Create and execute project work plans and revisions as appropriate, with the goal of meeting change requests and requirements.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Lead by example reflecting AML Business Strategies and Management working practices.
Qualification & Experience:
- Typically, a graduate in a suitable discipline.
- Project experience is a must.
- IT experience and understanding of system integration required.
- Needs to understand the automotive industry and dealer operations.
- Experience in IT or Network development (ideally in the manufacturing/automotive sector).
- Excellent experience in complex project delivery, coordinating technical resources and managing a variety of different projects at any one time.
- A strong understanding of business functions and processes.
- Basic experience and understanding in database and systems design.
- A proven solid knowledge of Project Management and Agile methodologies.
- Track record of managing project teams.
- Structured analytical mind.
- Demonstrate leadership skills with the ability to drive a team.
- Confident in making key decisions and have experience in working with both internal development teams and external suppliers.
- Commercial acumen to support pragmatic decision making.
- The ability to maintain focus and respond quickly to a changing environment.
- Possess excellent organisational skills; and knowledge of software development methods, platforms and tools.
- Strong project and resource planning skills.
- People leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, at all levels within and outside the organisation.
- Good communication skills, and a team player.
- Prepared to take a “hands-on” approach and work closely with the users to understand their issues and requirements.
- Results oriented, with a solid understanding of business priorities and project planning.
- A proactive, flexible approach to working and a ‘can do' attitude.
- Self-Motivated, enthusiastic and inquisitive.
- Salary – circa £35,000.
- Access to Mercedes and Ford car schemes.
- Private Medical Cover - Single cover, Family cover at an additional cost.
- Health Shield Cash Plan.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Individual Performance Bonus (IPB).
- Contributory pension scheme – 3% matched for years 1 & 2, rising to double. matched contribution from year 3 to a maximum employer contribution of 12%.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
There really has never been a better time to join Aston Martin Lagonda, with strong financial results, a significant growth plan in place, a new site nearing completion and arguably the strongest model line up in the Company’s history, so if you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career and become part of the AML family apply today for consideration.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend