Global Retail Network Development Co-ordinator - UKS069
Job no: 497153
Work type: Full Time - Fixed Term Contract
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
Main Purpose of the Job:
Supports the Global Retail Network Development Executive with the implementation of the Global Retail Corporate Identity programme to develop and strengthen the dealer network and brand representation. With the recent introduction of the updated Corporate Identity Standards which need to be globally implemented by AM8 launch, the amount of Dealer activity will greatly increase and needs to be controlled to ensure consistency and timely implementation.
- Assist with the Global Retail Corporate Identity programme to develop and strengthen the dealer network brand representation.
- Communicating with Dealers, investors, architects, regional teams and the Global Imaging Group on the Corporate Identity Programme.
- Weekly meetings to review project priority’s and Regional Network Development requirements.
- Ensure that all of the stages of the Retail Design Facility Design and Development Process are completed from initial design to final stages of snagging of the facility to ensure the final facility is compliant with the agreed design.
- Define mutually agreeable sales and aftersales facility plans that give the best customer journey, efficiency of operation and comply with Aston Martin Corporate Identity standards.
- Work alongside Global Imaging Group Retail Design Senior Manager and Retail Designers to ensure that designs are produced in a timely manner and to the correct priority schedule.
- Ensure there is a strong working relationship at all times between the dealer, Global Imaging Group Retail Design, HQ and Regional Network Development during the design and implementation stages.
- Daily project review and communications to keep progressing and working through Retail Design process prior to build start.
- Ensure Aston Martin’s Corporate Identity is consistently represented and implemented to the best it can be and to open Dealerships in a timely manner.
- Assist Global Imaging Group Retail Design with each project ensuring that design intent can be delivered, in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Obtain supplier quotations on issue of Drawing Pack and monitor through to order and delivery to ensure Aston Martin Corporate Identity is achieved as per the Aston Martin produced designs.
- Daily in build assistance, resolving any queries for timely resolution to keep build on schedule and maintaining Aston Martin Corporate Identity design.
- Ability to handle questions raised by dealer’s architects that relate to our Aston Martin Corporate Identity & move these queries onto the Retail Designers for technical aspects, for timely resolution.
- Review after build the Aston Martin Corporate Identity ensuring that best practice was achieved, seeking feedback from relevant parties to ensure continuous improvement.
Tasks and Objectives
- Update and issue the Global Project Planner for all projects.
- Provide feedback for Regional Network Development and maintain a strong and close relationship with these teams.
- Monitor projects against contractual milestones and ensure that timings are met to get new Dealers quickly operational.
- Continuous inputting of detailed information into individual projects Implementation Plans, capturing latest status and what actions are required next to move projects forward.
- Daily updating and issue of Project Planner to Global Imaging Group Retail Design so that project priorities are clear & return dates of projects required for Regional Network Development communication.
- Liaison on projects between Global Imaging Group Retail Design and Regional Network Development, including determining what work is required.
- Project run through and information sharing to ensure that all internal teams have the latest information regarding a project.
- Lead the supplier relationships and strategy to provide exceptional quality at best value and service for Dealers who are investing in the latest Aston Martin Corporate Identity.
- Develop and maintain strong supplier relationships.
- Set up rebate to Aston Martin from Aston Martin Corporate Identity suppliers, with the assistance of Purchasing.
- Appoint new suppliers where necessary to support business needs and continue to expand our global supplier base to remain competitive prices for Dealerships.
- Ensure ongoing adherence to Aston Martin Corporate Identity standards through dealer refurbishment and relocation projects.
- Define and improve the Retail Design process with Regional Network Development and Dealers to ensure clear and efficient communication.
- Maintain a global matrix of all Aston Martin Dealers and capture their level of Aston Martin Corporate Identity supplier meetings, contracts and rebates.
- Collaboration of completed projects review with Global Imaging Group Retail Design & Regional Network Development.
- Manage the rollout of the recent Corporate Identity updates throughout the global dealer network e.g. 4m Colour and Trim Wall, new Aston Martin Corporate Identity Signage and Dealer refreshes.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous experience of working within a retail brand.
- Experience of working with brand environments and facility projects with strong technical knowledge.
- A strong track record of building productive partnerships.
- Good presentation skills and ability to influence at high levels.
- Organised, detail orientated, self-motivated and works well under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to confidently represent the company in front of Dealers and Architects.
- Team player with an innovative approach to problem solving and with the ability to bring everyone together.
- Ability to handle differences of opinion when issues arise and find solutions that are agreeable to all parties.
- Highly articulate and able to form rational and valid cases.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use IT to a high level of competence.
- Ability to think strategically and to communicate.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to prioritise a high workload and quantity of projects.
- Excellent organisation skills with a high attention to detail.
- Must be able to converse confidently with architects on design projects.
- Salary, circa £35,000.
- Access to Mercedes and Ford car schemes.
- Private Medical Cover - Single cover, Family cover at an additional cost.
- Health Shield Cash Plan.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Individual Performance Bonus (IPB).
- Contributory pension scheme – 3% matched for years 1 & 2, rising to double. matched contribution from year 3 to a maximum employer contribution of 12%.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract.
There really has never been a better time to join Aston Martin Lagonda, with strong financial results, a significant growth plan in place, a new site nearing completion and arguably the strongest model line up in the Company’s history, so if you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career and become part of the AML family apply today for consideration.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend