BIW Parts Technician - PTT009
Job no: 497148
Work type: Full Time - Contract
Categories: Research and Development
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
To support Prototype Operations in the development of new/existing programs/initiatives by parts and tooling manufacture
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Use of hand tools to re-work panels/parts where required.
- Turning, milling and metalworking of parts to support Prototype activities.
- Manufacture /sub-assembly of relevant components.
- Assembly of components and fit to vehicle / buck in sequence of build, adhering to process planning sheets or work request sheet.
- Provide flexible support as required in both BIW part machining and BIW assembly.
- Use templates and/or measurements to manufacture brackets/sheet metal parts as required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Full education to HND.
- At least 3 years post training experience in disciplines identified.
- Turning, Milling and metalworking skills with at least 3 years’ experience.
- Must have worked with and without drawings to develop mechanical installation solutions.
How to apply
There really has never been a better time to join Aston Martin Lagonda, with strong financial results, a significant growth plan in place, a new site nearing completion and arguably the strongest model line up in the Company’s history, so if you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career and become part of the AML family apply today for consideration
Please click on the 'apply now' button to submit your application.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier should we receive sufficient applications.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend