Commercial Apprentice (Gaydon, Warwickshire) - APR007
Job no: 497070
Work type: Full Time - Fixed Term Contract
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
An apprenticeship at Aston Martin provides the opportunity to earn a salary whilst gaining practical experience and knowledge, as well as academic qualifications.
The programme consists of a 4 year Fixed Term Contract Apprenticeship during which you will spend 80% of your time in a hands-on role and 20% studying towards a degree level qualification.
Once you have completed your apprenticeship, you will have the opportunity to apply for an internal role.
Our Commercial apprenticeships are designed to give you a broad range of experience, during which you will have the opportunity to work in close proximity to our prestigious cars and learn from our experienced teams. You can expect to rotate across a number of areas including:
If you are interested in applying for this role, please complete and submit the online application form by Monday 31st December 2018. Assessment Centres will take place in February 2019, with a view to offers being sent out by the end of March 2019. The start date for the apprenticeship will be Monday 2nd September 2019.
To be eligible to apply to the Aston Martin Apprenticeship Scheme, you will need:
- To have achieved 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C/ Grade 4 or above to include Maths and English.
- To have achieved or be predicted a pass or above in A-Level or equivalent subjects
- To have not previously completed a degree in your chosen field of apprenticeship.
- Demonstrate an interest in the automotive industry through work experience, hobbies, project work etc.
- Be a strong team-player, demonstrate a positive work ethic, ambition and a passion for working in the motor industry.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend