K2 BlackPearl Developer
Job no: 494918
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: St. Athan, South Wales
Categories: Information Technology
A career at Aston Martin means joining one of the world's most respected luxury automotive brands. With this opportunity available now, you have the chance to join us in a truly special working environment that is fast-paced, rewarding and dynamic. As the Construction of the new facility in South Wales is now fully underway, joining the team, is becoming part of the history of the Brand and of the heritage of the such a prestigious product.
Along with the state of the art facility in St Athan, the IT team is there developing systems, providing support to all departments and enhancing all technology into the operational departments to ensure they can work to their development and deadlines, with the correct tools. Analysing the security of the products, the risks to the business and developing sound products to be in a cycle of continuous improvement.
Responsible for the design, build and deployment of K2 workflow solutions. Responsible for maturing workflows over the full lifecycle of use.
Key Responsibilties and Tasks:
- Collaborate with the Business Analysts and SMEs to understand business requirements for K2 workflows.
- Interpret business needs, user scenarios, use cases into system requirements and design.
- Design and configure K2 solutions in blackpearl workflow, SmartObjects and SmartForms to meet the business needs.
- Responsible for unit test planning and execution.
- Deliver solution artefacts for planning, requirements-gathering, designing, scoping, estimating, developing, installing, testing and deploying business process automation projects and components.
- Responsible for K2 server setup / configuration and on-going support.
- Gather and track appropriate estimates of effort to support project planning and scheduling.
- Mentor others on K2 development and K2 capabilities.
- Provide consulting support on business process automation projects.
- Deliver IT solutions that integrate with AM policies, business processes and standards.
Lead by example reflecting AML Business Strategies and Management working practices
The post holder will undertake other duties as may be required to achieve the Company’s objectives, commensurate with the grading of the post.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Negotiable base salary in line with experience (from £40,000)
- Discount on our privilege lease scheme, either a Mercedes or Ford.
- Contributory pension scheme – 3% matched for years 1 & 2, rising to double matched contributions from year 3 to a maximum employer contribution of 12%.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Private Health Insurance – Family Cover.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
How to apply
There really has never been a better time to join Aston Martin Lagonda, with strong financial results, a significant growth plan in place, a new site nearing completion and arguably the strongest model line up in the Company’s history, so if you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career and become part of the AML family apply today for consideration
Please click on the 'apply now' button to submit your application.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier should we receive sufficient applications.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend