Job no: 494911
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
The Business Analyst's prime responsibility is to understand and interpret business vision and provide support from vision to definition, to implementation. Achieved through the development of unambiguous, prioritised requirements; identifying risks; objectively evaluating solution options against requirements; as well as assessing the impact of change and facilitating the decision-making process
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
The key responsibilities of the Business Analyst are to investigate business needs and problems, capturing requirements for business improvements and translating these into solutions that align with business goals and strategy. Through consultation with business stakeholders, you will build up a solid understanding of how the business is currently operating and carefully analyse the information to identify the best way to affect business change. You will contribute to the development of business cases and implementation planning. This role is specifically to support the Lead Project/Business Analyst with
- Gathering and documenting requirements ensuring effective integration with business processes & goals.
- Complete feasibility analysis and business case development.
- Implementation planning, delivering on time, to the required quality and within budget.
- To be the IT SME in an Automotive Manufacturing / Warehouse Management System environment.
- To be a champion leader of change and business process re-engineering.
- Convert requirements into Business Requirements documents and support the Systems Requirements documentation.
- Work with software providers and/or an internal team to develop and install software solutions.
- With support from the Test analyst, guide and work with test teams, coordinate user testing, take an active role in testing, issue resolution and retesting.
- Deliver IT solutions that integrate with AM policies, business processes and standards.
- Identify training needs, support the documentation of training material and delivery of user training.
Qualification & Experience:
- Typically a graduate in a suitable discipline.
- BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
- ITIL Foundation.
- At least 3 years experience as a Business Analyst preferably within an Automotive / Manufacturing environment.
- A strong understanding of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
- A general understanding of all other business areas and processes.
- Some experience and understanding in database and systems design.
- At least 2 years experience of delivering projects and/or being part of a project team.
- A working knowledge of Prince2 and Agile methodologies.
- Salary – circa 35,000.
- Access to Mercedes scheme.
- Private Medical Cover - Single cover, Family cover at an additional cost.
- Health Shield Cash Plan.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Individual Performance Bonus (IPB).
- Contributory pension scheme – 3% matched for years 1 & 2, rising to double. matched contribution from year 3 to a maximum employer contribution of 12%.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
There really has never been a better time to join Aston Martin Lagonda, with strong financial results, a significant growth plan in place, a new site nearing completion and arguably the strongest model line up in the Company’s history, so if you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career and become part of the AML family apply today for consideration.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend