Vehicle Engineering Coordinator VEN066
Job no: 494871
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Categories: Research and Development
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
The main purpose of the role is to support the delivery of vehicle attributes and Engineering. The hours of work are 07:30 till 16:30 Monday to Thursday and 07:30 till 12:30 on Fridays. Please note these hours may change depending on the business requirement. The role is based at our Gaydon site on permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Support/conduct whole vehicle, attribute and system benchmarking and help to generate appropriate targets for the product
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the Vehicle Technical Specification
- Manage and run Vehicle Integration Team meetings in order to support and track delivery of the vehicle attributes
- Work with the relevant departments to plan and execute prototype builds including number of vehicles, specification and prototype commodity plans to ensure builds are fit for purpose
- Assist in concern resolution with engineering and attribute teams including regular reviews and reporting as required
- Assist with drive assessments as required
- Support PMT / PMST meetings as required acting as the voice of Vehicle Engineering
- Attend and present in Technical Forums, programme PSTs, and other programme reviews as required
- Act as stand-in for the VEM and VEL when required
- Whole vehicle or complex system programme coordination / management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of whole vehicle attributes.
- Experience in component design, development and sign off
- Paying a circa of £38,000 pa (Depending on experience)
- Discount on our privilege lease scheme, either a Mercedes or Ford.
- Contributory pension scheme – 3% matched for years 1 & 2, rising to double matched contributions from year 3 to a maximum employer contribution of 12%.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Private Health Insurance – Single Cover.
- Private Dental Plan – Single Cover.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
How to apply
There really has never been a better time to join Aston Martin Lagonda, with strong financial results, a significant growth plan in place, a new site nearing completion and arguably the strongest model line up in the Company’s history, so if you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career and become part of the AML family apply today for consideration
Please click on the 'apply now' button to submit your application.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier should we receive sufficient applications
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend