IT Support Analyst - 2nd Line
Job no: 494836
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
A pivotal role, providing customer and 2nd line technical support to end-users who need assistance with their computer hardware or software.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
You will help to find and fix software and hardware problems, or any incident that is disrupting the IT systems or services that business users depend on. Usually, you will be working on incidents that have been escalated from front-line support on the service desk. Crucially the systems are live, and so the issues usually need prompt attention. Being able to stay calm and work under pressure is vital.
You will need a wide knowledge of the systems you are responsible for, the problems they tend to have and how to fix them.
Alongside incident resolution, you will also assist with other jobs including administration, monitoring and maintenance of systems, and installation and upgrades. Identify and diagnose issues and problems
- Identify software and hardware problems and repair
- Perform regular maintenance on hardware and software components
- Run diagnostic programs or use test equipment to locate the source of problems
- Communicate effectively with end users and customer management
- Maintain security and functionality through the application of programme temporary fixes.
- Network investigation
- Managing Video conferencing solutions
- Managing Skype for Business Phone System
- Working on your own to resolve issues and keep the business running
Qualifications & Experience:
- Incident and Problem Management experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Service desk experience
- ITIL Foundation
- ITIL Service Capability – Operational Support and Analysis
- ITIL Continual Service Improvement or ITIL Practitioner
- Configuring Windows Devices (70-697)
- Comp TIA A+
- Comp TIA Network+
- Comp TIA Security+
- Windows Server Operations and administration
- Active Directory administration
- Salary, circa £27,000 per annum.
- Discount on our privilege lease scheme for Ford.
- Private Medical Cover - Single Cover, Family cover at an additional cost
- Health Shield Cash Plan.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Holiday Bonus - £500 paid annually (pro-rata, dependent on the length of service)
- Service Days - One service day for every 5 years of service up to a maximum of 5 service days
- Company pension scheme - Initial 3% company contributions rising (after two years' service) to double-matched company contributions of up to 12%.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
There really has never been a better time to join Aston Martin Lagonda, with strong financial results, a significant growth plan in place, a new site nearing completion and arguably the strongest model line up in the Company’s history, so if you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career and become part of the AML family apply today for consideration.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend