QAO Virtual Verification Expert - QAO050
Job no: 494832
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Special Projects
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
To lead and maintain all aspects of Virtual Verification activity across QAO Programmes interacting with the Programme, Vehicle Engineering and PMT groups.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Responsible for the execution of Virtual Verification activities across specific QAO Programmes from hardpoint setting to final virtual sign-off.
- Leads all CP events with support from engineering & design, ensuring that all feedback to hardpoints are given in a common format and in line with agreed timing deadlines.
- Leads all Virtual Series events including OKTB to ensure alignment across every area.
- Leads the continued development of the Virtual Series Team and acts as mentor for new members of the team.
- Responsible for establishing and ensuring compliance through monitoring and training, with ISO9001 & ISO14001 throughout the virtual verification team.
- Heads a team of package engineers to ensure specific programmes are running in accordance with the Aston Martin Mission process for:
- Release Sign-Off.
- Virtual Build.
- Setting of Hardpoints.
- Reporting of DPA status.
- CDL level status.
- Raising of Concerns into ECMS.
- Monitoring and closure of issues.
- Zone Reviews.
Qualification & Experience:
- Extensive Virtual Verification experience.
- NX Experience Essential.
- Awareness of AML Build Processes.
- An awareness of Aston Martin Production System would be an advantage
- Computer Literate essential.
- Degree or Higher diploma qualified or equivalent preferable.
- Paying a circa of £54,000 pa
- One management lease vehicle, either a Mercedes or Ford.
- Up to 5% bonus potential.
- Contributory pension scheme – 3% matched for years 1 & 2, rising to double matched contributions from year 3 to a maximum employer contribution of 12%.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Private Health Insurance – Single Cover.
- Private Dental Plan – Single Cover.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
How to Apply:
There really has never been a better time to join Aston Martin Lagonda, with strong financial results, a significant growth plan in place, a new site nearing completion and arguably the strongest model line up in the Company’s history, so if you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career and become part of the AML family apply today for consideration
Please click on the 'apply now' button to submit your application.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier should we receive sufficient applications
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend