Global Network Dealer Standards Executive
Job no: 494802
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
- To manage and maintain the Aston Martin Dealer Operating Standards (DOS).
- To manage and roll out a major update of the DOS reflecting AML’s and the global dealer network’s latest business requirements and customer expectations.
- To roll out a global Dealer Audit programme for DOS, including managing tender and pitch process for supplier selection, as well as ongoing management of the programme
- To roll out a global Mystery Shop programme, including managing tender and pitch process for supplier selection, as well as ongoing management of the programme
- To identify training needs analysis for the global Dealer network and provide insights into Dealer performance.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Continually keep the Dealer Operating Standards up-to-date and relevant. Manage regional variations where appropriate and continually engage with the regions to ensure adherence to standards globally.
- Co-ordinate input from across the company and regional offices into the new DOS to ensure that the document fully reflects the very latest company standards.
- Develop a revised format for the new DOS which makes the document more concise and used friendly for the Dealers, regional teams and audit agency.
- Carry out a supplier tender process to identify and appoint a single supplier to carry out a global dealer audit programme for DOS to effectively and consistently measure and evaluate dealer performance
- Manage the roll out of a DOS audit programme across the global Dealer network with a single supplier and handle all communication with the supplier.
- Develop a standard audit document which is used in all Dealer audits and which provides detailed information to allow a clear assessment of whether the Dealer has achieved the required standards.
- Roll out and manage the Mystery Shop programme, liaising with all the global regions on implementation.
- Review the results with the regions to identify individual Dealer training requirements and develop resulting action plans.
- Produce and manage dealer operating standards scorecard for all dealers showing adherence to standards, action plans, facility milestones and outstanding requirements to be met for compliance with standards
- Develop Dealer Performance Improvement Programme to measure, evaluate and improve the capabilities of the global dealer network
- Assist in the preparation of contractual documents relating to the appointment and termination of Dealers and the issuing of other routine documents such as breach notices.
- Assist with the roll out of the Dealer financial composite programme by supporting the production of internal reports and validating the data contained within
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in a business or technical discipline
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at various levels.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a strong ability to think strategically.
- Good presentation skills (written and verbal) and ability to use PowerPoint and excel.
- Strong and proven business acumen.
- Good understanding of the commercial organisation and business process.
- Salary – circa £45,000
- Access to Mercedes and Ford car schemes.
- Private Medical Cover - Single cover, Family cover at an additional cost.
- Health Shield Cash Plan.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Individual Performance Bonus (IPB).
- Contributory pension scheme – 3% matched for years 1 & 2, rising to double. matched contribution from year 3 to a maximum employer contribution of 12%.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
There really has never been a better time to join Aston Martin Lagonda, with strong financial results, a significant growth plan in place, a new site nearing completion and arguably the strongest model line up in the Company’s history, so if you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career and become part of the AML family apply today for consideration.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend