Extended Warranty Analyst
Job no: 494774
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
Support the Used Car & Extended Warranty manager in the ongoing development and implementation of the Aston Martin Extended Warranty Programme
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Support the Used Car and Extended Warranty Manager in the delivery of a competitive extended warranty programme offering and customer proposition
- Regular research and benchmarking of HLS competitor brands
- Reporting and analysis of extended warranty sales, claims and financial performance
- Pricing and premiums analysis to help identify opportunities for increased programme contribution
- Update price lists and policy documents as required and work with relevant teams to ensure compliance in respective markets
- Publish and coordinate regional incentive schemes to improve dealer sales performance
- Develop dealer marketing and point of sale assets for Extended Warranty (Point of Sale, Marketing, Digital, CI)
- Engagement with central Marcomms team to develop online content for Extended Warranty.
- Work closely with the Global Dealer Training team and supplier to develop dealer training materials that support Extended Warranty
- Coordinate the setup of new dealers and markets on to the Extended Warranty programme
- Other Ad-hoc projects as required
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in a business or technical discipline (e.g. Business, Marketing, Engineering)
- Good presentation skills (written and verbal) and ability to use PowerPoint & Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at various levels
- Excellent planning & organisation skills with strong ability to think strategically & tactically
- Strong and proven business acumen
- Good understanding of the Commercial organisation and business processes
- Strong desire to learn and progress through the company management structure
- Experience in automotive industry role(s) a plus
- Salary – circa £32,000
- Discount on our privilege lease scheme for Ford.
- Private Medical Cover - Single Cover, Family cover at an additional cost
- Health Shield Cash Plan.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Holiday Bonus - £500 paid annually (pro-rata, dependent on length of service)
- Service Days - One service day for each 5 years of service up to a maximum of 5 service days
- Company pension scheme - Initial 3% company contributions rising (after two years' service) to double-matched company contributions of up to 12%.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
There really has never been a better time to join Aston Martin Lagonda, with strong financial results, a significant growth plan in place, a new site nearing completion and arguably the strongest model line up in the Company’s history, so if you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career and become part of the AML family apply today for consideration.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend