Assistant Finance Analyst - Special Vehicle Operations
Job no: 494765
Work type: Full Time - Contract
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
To support the Special Projects Finance and operational teams within Aston Martin Product Development. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who is capable and comfortable when working in a cross-functional project environment to a high degree of accuracy.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Review of engineering change costs and other expenditure requests to confirm alignment with project budgets
- Offer a key Interface between Aston Martin Finance team and Aston Martin Special Projects department
- Support of cost centre control (including monthly accounting and forecasting analysis).
- Accurate update and accounting of cost changes in project trackers/documents
- Support of resource planning, review and analysis.
- Assistance with preparation and posting of monthly accruals / pre-payments.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to identify key financial risks or issues.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous experience within a financial analysis function desirable, ideally in a project environment.
- Automotive experience desirable.
- Candidates should have a proven track record of a broad financial and interpersonal skill set with strong communication skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Studying towards AAT/other accounting qualification or competency through relevant experience.
- Strong excel and other desktop skills.
- Cognos (IBM) experience desirable.
- Salary – circa £32,000
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Holiday Bonus - £500 paid annually (pro-rata, dependent on the length of service)
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
** Please note this is a 12-month contract**
There really has never been a better time to join Aston Martin Lagonda, with strong financial results, a significant growth plan in place, a new site nearing completion and arguably the strongest model line up in the Company’s history, so if you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career and become part of the AML family apply today for consideration.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend