Accessories Programme Leader - QAO193
Job no: 494727
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Special Projects
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real
A Programme Leader is required to lead the Accessories team in the planning, development and delivery of all accessory projects.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Lead the Accessories team in all aspects of planning, engineering and delivery of Accessories projects.
- Develop content lists in conjunction with Product Strategy and AML Design for all new vehicle programmes.
- Manage the OXO and ABS documents and work with Finance to develop programme budgets.
- Act as the PMT leader for Accessories across all new AML vehicle programmes.
- Lead the engineering activity and support the Accessories engineers in creating CAD models, drawings and robust engineering and test plans.
- Lead the Programme Coordinator in the management of the key documents including VPP, SEL and PDL documents.
- Monitor and progress resolution of actions from the weekly PST meeting.
- Provide engineering feasibility and costing support to the Accessories engineering team.
- Create test plans, interpret results and act as Engineering sign-off.
- Assist in the creation and development of Accessories processes.
- Lead the development of new and existing Accessories suppliers to ensure they meet cost, quality and delivery targets.
- Work with AML Design to develop concepts and future model content.
- Present as the voice of Accessories in all mainstream programme forums including Gateways and PSC.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Extensive experience within the automotive industry, preferably with experience across a broad range of roles or commodities
- Automotive or Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Paying a circa of £41,000 pa
- Discount on our privilege lease scheme, either a Mercedes or Ford.
- Contributory pension scheme – 3% matched for years 1 & 2, rising to double matched contributions from year 3 to a maximum employer contribution of 12%.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Private Health Insurance – Single Cover.
- Private Dental Plan – Single Cover.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
How to Apply:
There really has never been a better time to join Aston Martin Lagonda, with strong financial results, a significant growth plan in place, a new site nearing completion and arguably the strongest model line up in the Company’s history, so if you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career and become part of the AML family apply today for consideration
Please click on the 'apply now' button to submit your application.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier should we receive sufficient applications.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend