HR Consultant - HUR032
Job no: 494703
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Categories: Human Resources
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines, is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
Our Human Resources team form an integral part of the business. Working closely with our stakeholders we work to deliver a responsive and supportive HR function which enables the business to achieve challenging goals. This position will be working with the HR Director responsible for delivery of end to end HR services to the Manufacturing division of our business. Working with our Production teams, this HR Consultant will be heavily involved in supporting change management, recruitment activities and delivery of best practice HR services.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Provide consultancy and advice on all HR related matters, ensuring adherence to all legal and best practice obligations including disciplinary, employment law, industrial relations, performance management, learning and development, appraisals, succession planning and absence management.
- Provide coaching, support and expertise in the management of all ER matters.
- Act as a driver in assisting change management
- Work in partnership with heads of department to build effective working relationships at all levels
- Actively lead and contribute to HR projects
- Support and maintain implementation of current and new HR policies and procedures.
- Conduct ratio analysis where required on headcount reporting.
- Update organizational charts and take responsibility for organizational design within customer areas.
- Support all recruitment activities.
Qualification & Experience:
Previous experience working at an HR operational level is highly desirable. Previous experience in a similar organisation supporting large production teams would be a distinct advantage.
If you are ready to take the next challenge in your career as an HR professional and can demonstrate sound technical experience along with the right level of communication, influencing and strategic ability, this may be the right next role for you.
Applicants should ideally hold a degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent along with a level of practical experience commensurate with a role at this level. CIPD accreditation is highly desirable.
- Base salary of circa £37k
- Access to Mercedes and Ford car schemes.
- Private Medical Cover - Single cover, Family cover at an additional cost.
- Health Shield Cash Plan.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Individual Performance Bonus (IPB).
- Contributory pension scheme – 3% matched for years 1 & 2, rising to double. matched contribution from year 3 to a maximum employer contribution of 12%.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
How to apply
There really has never been a better time to join Aston Martin Lagonda, with strong financial results, a significant growth plan in place, a new site nearing completion and arguably the strongest model line up in the Company’s history, so if you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career and become part of the AML family apply today for consideration.
Please click on the 'apply now' button to submit your application.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier should we receive sufficient applications.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend