Regional Operations Manager - EUS024
Job no: 494700
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines, is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
Manage the commercial relationship with a selection of European dealer partners covering all aspects of modern automotive retailing across Sales, Service and Parts. This requires the forging and development of strong commercial relationships with heads of business and all departmental line managers offering consultation and commercial guidance across many facets of automotive retailing. Feedback to AML European office is a critical responsibility that will enable AML to ensure that any changes in strategy are delivered in a timely manner. The profitability of the network is a key driver to ensuring all aspects of both retail and wholesale activity are delivered backed with proactive marketing and PR plans.
- Develop strong commercial relationships with each dealer partner and the line managers within each dealership.
- Ensure that each dealership is operated in line with Aston Martin Dealer Operating Standards
- Ensure that Customer Satisfaction Index is a key regular point of communication and continual improvement.
- Develop a retail and wholesale sales plan for each dealer partner
- Target each partner with both retail and wholesale targets delivered monthly, quarterly and annually
- Target regional HLS market share and highlighting opportunity where the dealer partner is short of the required share
- Track each partners activity and ensure a marketing plan is documented in Synergy, supported within EU office and delivered by the dealer
- Manage each partners inventory to ensure all retail targets can be met with the correct mix and profile equally that the forward order plan is geared towards supporting forward retail activity
- Planned diary communication with each partner ensuring that every partner benefits from monthly visits all of which have meaningful agendas and recorded with detailed Action Plans
- The commercial performance and financial viability is a critical responsibility hence monthly and quarterly reviews with each partner targeting KPI data and developing regular action plans that deliver and target measured performance.
- Strong commercial approach with every partner managing dialogue around budget development, daily operating controls and process management.
- CSI Reporting is critical to measuring the customer experience in both sales and aftersales plus ensuring the results from the same are used for development of continual improvement programmes.
- Ensure that Aftersales delivers the extension of the customer experience building high levels of CSI and brand loyalty
Key Tasks and Objectives:
- Ensure that every partner has a minimum of 14 week forward order plan
- Ensure delivery of the regions wholesale and retail objective
- Ensure the delivery of the regions and each dealers’ Extended Warranty targets
- Ensure the delivery of the regions and each dealers’ both parts and accessories targets
- All dealer visits are preceded with detailed agendas and following up with agreed visit reports and action plans
- Higher degree or substantial equivalent experience - Desirable
- Experience managing at a senior level within the automotive sector - Essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - Essential
- Ability to use IT to a high level of competence - Essential
- Ability to think strategically and to communicate a vision. - Essential
- Substantial experience of successfully managing teams and growing a customer focussed, “can-do” culture of teamwork - Essential
- Experience of successfully managing and influencing organisational change - Desirable
- Ability to read an Automotive P&L statement and translate the same into operational improvement plans
- Ability to understand a Balance Sheet and the operational changes that it reflects
- Previous experience of working at a senior level within Manufacturer / Importer - Essential
- Current knowledge of key issues effecting the Automotive sector- Essential
- A thorough understanding of Automotive Retail operations - Essential
- A strong track record of building productive partnerships - Essential
- An ability to think laterally and solve problems in a creative fashion - Essential
- Team player with an innovative approach to problem solving - Essential
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Applications close: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend