Job no: 494654
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
To lead all aspects of financial control and reporting of material cost, launch & logistics costs, assisting stakeholders including Finance, Total Delivered Cost (TDC), MP&L & Launch.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Budget and Business Plan preparation by liaising with operating areas in addition to Finance.
- Cost Centre Management (Control, Monthly Accounting and Forecasting review & analysis).
- Responsibility for control and reconciliation of all model line BoM’s (Bill of Material) and Options costs.
- Co-ordinate and drive delivery of Total Delivered Cost (TDC) targets to enable the business to meet its objectives.
- Prepare material cost forecasts and glide paths for review with senior management.
- Preparation and review of monthly management information.
- Capital and Expense Project Approval, Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Lead the preparation and presentation of internal project financials and reporting to senior management.
- Delegated responsibility for Finance Manager when required.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to resolve key financial risks or issues.
- Challenge operating interfaces to help achieve the most cost-efficient results.
- Continuous identification of improvements to support efficiency in processes both in the role and the wider team.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Educated to degree level (2:1 minimum).
- Candidates should have a proven track record of a broad financial and interpersonal skill set with strong communication skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- CIMA/ACCA (part) / qualified, with competency through relevant experience
- Previous experience within a financial analysis functions desirable.
- Previous experience of Operations, Automotive Manufacturing and/or Bill of Material’s analysis desirable
- Strong excel and other desktop skills.
- Salary – circa £36,000
- Access to Mercedes and Ford car schemes.
- Private Medical Cover - Single cover, Family cover at an additional cost.
- Health Shield Cash Plan.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Individual Performance Bonus (IPB).
- Contributory pension scheme – 3% matched for years 1 & 2, rising to double. matched contribution from year 3 to a maximum employer contribution of 12%.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
There really has never been a better time to join Aston Martin Lagonda, with strong financial results, a significant growth plan in place, a new site nearing completion and arguably the strongest model line up in the Company’s history, so if you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career and become part of the AML family apply today for consideration.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend