Senior CAD Engineer (Electrical) - QAO119
Job no: 494621
Work type: Full Time - Contract
Location: Milton Keynes
Categories: Special Projects
Aston Martin’s state-of-the-art headquarters in Gaydon, Warwickshire is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines, is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
The successful candidate will be working on the Design and packaging of a variety of Electrical Components. You be required to produce finished detailed CAD designs and drawings. The ideal candidate will be a focused, highly motivated, results orientated individual who works well under pressure and can work to a given deadline. You must have experience with working with Siemens NX software. The role is paying a circa of £25.00 per hour dependent on experience
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- CAD design and modelling of sealing system and glass in Siemens NX
- Management of created CAD into Teamcenter ensuring all model attributes are completed
- Preparation of detailed drawings to AML drafting standards may be required
- Work under the direction of lead project engineer/PMST leader on a day to day basis
- Take CAD designs from concept to finished model and produce finished drawings for engineering release.
- Preparation of release documentation
- Support and/or investigate resolution of build issues during pre-production builds and launch phase.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experienced NX user.
- Previous experience of Teamcenter
- Knowledge of the Failure Mode Avoidance techniques and processes would be an advantage.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent within an engineering related discipline with automotive experience in component design.
How to apply
There really has never been a better time to join Aston Martin Lagonda, with strong financial results, a significant growth plan in place, a new site nearing completion and arguably the strongest model line up in the Company’s history, so if you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career and become part of the AML family apply today for consideration
Please click on the 'apply now' button to submit your application.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier should we receive sufficient applications
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend